BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Kkim u chose ID for your eyes?!?! It sounds like it when I read your whole post

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is that true? How terrible X-(
I've never know WJ is on blacklisted, Is there any more blacklist for Korean plastic surgery clinic or hospital?

Oh no!! I don't know what the Korean equivalent is..I always buy it in bulk whenever I'm in the states. I just asked my friend and she said if you go to any pharmacy and ask for medicine that will help with cold + insomnia they will give you something strong (in Korean it would be 감기약 + 불면증). I can let you take some of mine but I don't know if you would be well enough to leave your hotel.

there's an article that said a university student, age 21 passed away on Dec 22 after V line surgery....her surgery was not performed by plastic surgeon but orthodontist. After 4 hours of surgery she was pushed out but her pressure dropped and she died.

that's scary because we always through orthodontist should be better in performing this type of surgery

I'm going to be getting a rhinoplasty in korea but i don't know a good clinic to go to. I've been looking at Wonjin and TL but i don't know if they have performed plastic surgery on foreigners ( I'm from georgia )

Do not go WONJIN, a young girl died in the clinic..and do research a lot before you visit Korea.

Really?! so should i look into TL instead? and what about banobagi? but it was because she was getting jaw surgery and a dentist was operating on her but ill still take it off my list

That is the point. Why WONJIN did surgery with dentist not plastic surgeon?
People called them as shadow doctor or paid-doctor.