BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any recommendation on liposution for guys in Korea? Wanna do a chest liposution due to man boobs, in 2nd half of the year.

Let me know also if anyone don't mind travelling with a guy. Looking to share accomodation (10-14 days) and have a companion after ops. After ops likely to confined to bed for 2-3 days. =X

Shortlisting PS clinic now, don't mind going to same one if you have arranged for one already.

Hi, i did the fg back in juky 2014 at cherish in kore on my nose bridge. And it was ok. Just not stay very long since i didnt follow up for second fg, my nose bridge does look very high and nice but just not stay very long :sad:

Did you just get normal fat from your thighs or dermofat from your butt crack and how long did it last? Cheers.

You did a fat graft on your nose bridge?

How could fat injected to the nose bridge stay in place on the bridge and not disperse onto the sides of the bridge?

FG doesn't even last long anyway and plus the skin on the nose is quite tight, especially on the top of the bridge because of the bone....

That procedure sounds very bizarre. I've never seen or heard of it. :shocked:

Most clinics offer fat or dermofat as an alternative but not a lot of people opt for it, it seems. I'm curious to see what the doctors I will be visiting will say. I bet most of them will try to talk me out of it and do silicone but we'll see.

Hey guys, sorry I went on this Long break for months. This point I am extremely happy with my results and do not plan on returning to Korea. I love miss bocksoon and I will miss her. At first I hated my nose job that I had done at DA, But all my friends love it so I decided to keep it. I just rrplied to all my messages but I think the photo collage that I made is from my private photo bucket album. Message me with any questions you have. I've done it all the facial contouring and a boob job so ask me any questions

So you mentioned you had photos? Can I get a link to them? Also what kind of implant and tip did you get done?

You are an Angel, Makeover. Received your after pic. Thank you.
As other mentioned here before, the nose doc from DA like to do osteotomy hence I'm still considering.

Again, you look gorgeous babe.

Hi , do u mind to send me a B&A pics ? I'm interested with your fat graft nose bridge :smile:

It's so good to hear that youre doing well and are satified with your results now. Thanks for stopping back at the forum and for everything that youve shared in the past.

I used the silicone implant and he used the cartilage in my tip, he didnt touch my ears. I'll inbox you the collage I made

Yeah he did osteonomy and that's wht I wanted because I read other posts about people going minor things without a tip lastly alarplasty. They end up disappointed because their nose looks the same after

It's my pleasure, I'm just happy to help. I miss korea sooo much lol I listen to a Korean station on my radio to reminisce

May I please see your before and after as well?

That's sad places I went they spoken in english pretty well