BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the photos. You're nose looks amazing!!! I'm doing a similar procedure so I hope to get a good nose like yours.

They do have a couple of english consultants~ Hebe- who does most of the online consults and some inhouse translating and Claire- who acts as a personal consultant and translator for foreign patients. It is quicker to do online consult than email I found even though it takes about one~two weeks but you do get a relevant and informative reply..not just I recommend *this* for you and some brief copy and paste info on the procedures (you get thorough copy and paste info xD). Make sure when you do online consult you attach a photo if you want a 'accurate' quote or quote at all for that matter :smile: Good luck

Hi Asiandream @ DDPhan,

I am planning to go to Seoul this year too. End of March, April seems top for me.
I am from Switzerland and would like to go to Cinderella, The Line, Regen @ maybe jewelry.
How about you guys?

If you wouldn't mind..could I please see the collage too? I would be most grateful since Delightful Aesthetics is on my list for FC. I also wonder..did you get a reasonable price for FC there (you don't have to give the price) because I have heard it is quite expensive compared to other clinics? BTW I love your profile picture, you look really pretty and I am so happy you got results you love :heart:

Hi Lolipop32swiss,

I plan to be there Apr 1 -12 for surgery. But I will stay behind for business Apr 13 - 17. My husband wants to join me and bring our 7 year old though. They will stay with me Apr 1 - 6 (to be confirmed). I plan to have my surgery on Apr 1st or 2nd.

I had my consultations Jan 16 evening and Jan 17th whole day (I flew out last night). I am still consolidating my thoughts/notes and still need to follow up with some questions. It's peak season to travel those dates so I am looking at the dates now.

Could not see doctors at some clinics due to time constraint. You need to have 2 hours for each clinic because of waiting time. I didn't have such time to finish 5 clinics yesterday.

Cheers,
AD

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
It is great that your family is coming along with you to Korea. It will be good not to stay by yourself after surgery for sure.

May I ask you which clinics did you have the chance to visit and how did you feel after visiting them?

As for me, I will go when i know for sure about skills of the surgeons. I need to stay at least 3-4 weeks to recover as i know I heal slowly and after invasive surgeries, It will take even more time for me to recover so I soooo admire you for working just after surgery. *you are so brave

[Hello,

I just read your post and would like to know...do you mean that dr lee was working at view clinic and moved to run his own clinic at da clinic?
I am also interested in those clinics so Thanks so much for your help :smile:

QUOTE=malissa;26689748]I started looking in to View and DAPRS as I think Dr. Lee is an amazing surgeon, and I would love to have my surgeries done by him!

Buuuuut! The prices are significantly higher than the other places I've contacted.
View Clinic has been in the Korean/Chinese TV show 'Let Me In' and know they get customers even with extremely high prices because of their reputation, but since Dr. Lee isn't at View anymore, I actually lost my interest.

DAPRS is a clinic started by former View-Surgeon Dr. Lee, and the results I've seen so far are amazing.

The price though! Ouch.
I want v-line, zygoma and chin reduction, rhinoplasty and brest augmentation. The prices I got a Daprs:
V-line 7m, zygoma reduction 7m, chin shortening 6m, and breast augmentation 9-12m won. (They forget to quote me for rhino)
The highest price I've been quoted for face contouring and breasts this far! (Keep in mind that a lot of clinics offer discounts or cut down the price a bit when having a lot of combined surgeries, so the quotes I've been given isn't necessarily as high as yours)

But damn.. I really like the results Dr. Lee at D.A. Clinic makes, but that's a price that will even be too high if I bargain and negotiate about the price![/QUOTE]

I'm flying out to korea in a couple of months to visit family in April and going to get the double eyelid surgery and get eyeliner tattoo done. I know the double eye lid surgery isnt that expensive since its so common and friends get it done as high school graduation presents but im so worried it'll get blotched. And since i'm doing my face i won't get used to it. I got breast augmentation done at wonjin in gangnam before and it took me quite a while to adjust. I hope it doesn't hurt as bad as my breasts did!

I will be heading to korea on 30 March till 9 April, for my eyes and 2nd fg touch up, we may meet in korea:smile: