BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

[/QUOTE]
Hi lollipopswiss23,

I went to DAPRS too. I was in a rush so could not see the doctors. The head of consultation - Korean girl (translated by an inhouse Chinese assistant) - really put me off. She hardly looked at me, no smile - came across really arrogant.

Yes the price was very high. Similar to what you were quoted. Not only because of their brand, but the number of "cosultants" at the front desk (I think 5 of them) would be costly too. There were not many customers at the waiting room even on a Saturday morning.

I have decided not to pursue with DAPRS even though I will be in Seoul mid Feb again. I will try to see Namu again.

I went to see Dream, Namu, Girin's doctors. Of course I went to see Co & You (referred by a friend whose nephew's father in law is a doctor in Seoul). I will pm you my experience later.

My plan is like this: Eye and nose surgey on Apr 1st, Apr 1 - 6 stay with my family (they will leave Seoul on Apr 6th. Apr 6 afternoon have surgery on breast and liposuction, 1 night stay at hospital. Then Apr 7 check in a cheaper hotel, and check out on Apr 12. So the period of Apr 7 - 12 will be without any company. Are you going to be in Seoul? during Apr 7 - 12?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Q UOTE=asiandreams;27945645][/QUOTE]
Hi lollipopswiss23,

I went to DAPRS too. I was in a rush so could not see the doctors. The head of consultation - Korean girl (translated by an inhouse Chinese assistant) - really put me off. She hardly looked at me, no smile - came across really arrogant.

Yes the price was very high. Similar to what you were quoted. Not only because of their brand, but the number of "cosultants" at the front desk (I think 5 of them) would be costly too. There were not many customers at the waiting room even on a Saturday morning.

I have decided not to pursue with DAPRS even though I will be in Seoul mid Feb again. I will try to see Namu again.

I went to see Dream, Namu, Girin's doctors. Of course I went to see Co & You (referred by a friend whose nephew's father in law is a doctor in Seoul). I will pm you my experience later.

My plan is like this: Eye and nose surgey on Apr 1st, Apr 1 - 6 stay with my family (they will leave Seoul on Apr 6th. Apr 6 afternoon have surgery on breast and liposuction, 1 night stay at hospital. Then Apr 7 check in a cheaper hotel, and check out on Apr 12. So the period of Apr 7 - 12 will be without any company. Are you going to be in Seoul? during Apr 7 - 12?[/QUOTE]

Could you please share with me your experience with Girin Clinic? I am interested in going there and I haven't read many reviews (one that I can recall) of consults there :smile:
Yeah DA is totally overpriced I saw they quoted one person 10m k₩ for vline O: I had considered them but I am not to fond of their kinda unnatural looking chiseled and overly sharp vline results ~ but as ShinyGlittery said.. It's [that look] popular in Korea..so fair enough..

Hi lollipopswiss23,

My plan is like this: Eye and nose surgey on Apr 1st, Apr 1 - 6 stay with my family (they will leave Seoul on Apr 6th. Apr 6 afternoon have surgery on breast and liposuction, 1 night stay at hospital. Then Apr 7 check in a cheaper hotel, and check out on Apr 12. So the period of Apr 7 - 12 will be without any company. Are you going to be in Seoul? during Apr 7 - 12?[/QUOTE]

Could you please share with me your experience with Girin Clinic? I am interested in going there and I haven't read many reviews (one that I can recall) of consults there :smile:
Yeah DA is totally overpriced I saw they quoted one person 10m k₩ for vline O: I had considered them but I am not to fond of their kinda unnatural looking chiseled and overly sharp vline results ~ but as ShinyGlittery said.. It's [that look] popular in Korea..so fair enough..[/QUOTE]
Hi TaRa,

I am yet to follow up with Girin for more questions. Think it's fair to share my full experience only after they reply to me. But Jefferson the Korean in house translator was so sweet and warm. Price is ok, but I am hesitant on their recommended techniques - that said I still need to do more research and follow up questions before I can give an unbiased sharing. Gimme a few more days.

Cheers,
AD

Hello Asian Dreams,

It is no good for DARPS. I am so sick of those consultants and their work objectives. It doesn't represent well the surgeons nor the clinic.

I'll be in Seoul normal end of March until 11 of April. This is my initial plan.

My list of clinics is getting shorter after reading through this website, asking my korean friends to search for me, contacting clinics and their recommendations.

I only have a few left. View, Line, Girin @ EverM.
You can keep my kakao ID to keep in touch. SWISS07102010

WIsh you luck in your research, please do not rush there is no point of getting surgery where your feelings are telling you otherwise.

PLease do keep me updated with Co @ you…I have personally never heard of this one but it is good because i am sure that the less they are known from foreigners the more i am willing to go ;) Thanks for sharing with me :smile:

Your plan sounds amazing but I will do less than you and yet I already need 3 weeks for resting. you are so brave,

Hi lollipopswiss23,

@susaki.

Hello there. you have booked your trip already. May I ask you what procedures are you planning to have there and which clinic have you chosen?

you can add me on kakao if you would like to chat over it: SWISS07102010

I am planning to do eye, facial contouring, fat grafting and will be visiting The Line, View, Girin & EverM.
How about you?

In the past few days I visited Jewelry, The Line and Top Class.

Jewelry:
Pros:
- B&A pics on their catalogues and website are amazing

Cons:
- Giant factory-like building
- Didn't get to meet with the doctor
- Consultant didn't want to listen to anything that I wanted
- Told me I NEEDED extra procedures if I ever want to become beautiful
- Didn't really give a s***t about me
- All the ladies working there look too fake, and all the patients too... a very scary fake. not pretty in the slightest.
- I heard they are blacklisted by some Chinese site
- Recently had a scandal
- Probably able to give you amazing results if you opt to be a photo model for them

The Line:
Pros:
- Got to meet with the doctor

Cons:
- Was not confident to give me what I wanted and did not listen, much like Jewelry
- Pretty much same as Jewelry (factory, doesn't listen, recommended extra procedures) except the consultant at least tried to act like she cared and the staff are much more prettier and human-looking

Top Class:
Pros:
- Amazing accuracy and was able to understand what I wanted and could give it to me
- Met the doctor and felt amazing about him
- Probably worth the price

Cons:
- Everything went sour when they mentioned the price
- Told me whoever quoted me prices on kakao was 'lying' and that the real prices are the crazy ones they quoted me
- Nose style is all the same and a little fake
- Said I needed rib cartilage which I stressed I did not want

Time to visit more clinics... sigh

Hi all,

Part 1 of my consultation:

I speak English and Chinese (Eng better than Chi)

Namu was the first one I saw.

Pros: Very nice head consultant a Korean who speaks fluent Chinese.

Expanding a whole new floor for Chinese

Met with Dr Kim Dong Ha. Very nice. Many photos of him with "celebrities?" on their walls. He is middle age so I believe he has more experience?

Cons: Doctor eager to cross sell me fillers for my smile lines, left cheek and even lower lip.

Techniques recommended:

Upper eyelids - Incisional and double eyelids to correct my own asymmetrical double eyelids, and to address my ptosis issue (slight droop in eyelid skin)

Eyebags removal - he did not tell the technique (i forgot to ask)

Alar reduction - he suggested adding things into my nose, lifting my bridge etc. I said no. So he said he can just do a simple alar base intranasal excision if that's all i want. (later on I change my mind after seeing other clinics)

Breast augmentation - he suggested using last generation silicone smooth round shape implant rather than the new generation textured ones as the new ones are too hard.

Tummy and hip liposuction - traditional vacuuming suction. Excess skins will be taken care of by wearing the garments for a month (really?).

Since this was the first one I went to during this trip. I didn't know many options until I went to other clinics. So I will go back a second time to see him as he is on my shortlist. I have many more questions.

For price, at this point I can only say that they give discount if pay cash.

The next one was 365mc - went to mainly check liposuction.

But they mixed up my appointment - could not see doctor. So I asked for their list price. Outrageous! No discount at all - fixed price and exclude tax. Off my list immediately.

More notes to come tomorrow...good night.

What procedures are you trying to get consultation for (if you don't mind me asking)?

i just hope that what u want is realistically achievable.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I'll be in Seoul on April 25. I scheduled for a consultation with EverM and Girin and am still waiting for a reply from TL, View, and Teuim. I was also thinking about going for Samsung as well.

Hi, I am planning on getting PS this September/October to get work done on my eyes and face shape. I was just wondering if there is anyone else going around the same time as me? This is my first operation ever after debating on it for over 5 years, so any support would be great, lol.

Also, I've called and sent e-mails to various different clinics, so I'm still looking around, but right now my top choice is TLPS. If anyone is interested, I can share with you the experience that I have so far with them.

hi alicexlee1

when you say face shape, is it zygoma and vline?
I'm curious about the experience you had with TLPS? Can you share with me? :lol:

I want to get my nose hump shaved, fix hanging columella, remove tissue from bulbous nose tip and get an osteotomy.

Also a chin implant, buccal fat removal and a full face fat graft.

Sorry for double posting.. ><

I just had a philtrum reduction, mouth corner surgery and bottom lip enlargement at CD Zien (&#52397;&#45812;&#51648;&#50644;&#49457;&#54805;&#50808;&#44284;)
I think they are a hidden gem of plastic surgery places that I just discovered.

All the patients and girls there look amazing and I love their work. Considering getting my nose and fat graft done there too.

They only speak Korean and Chinese, although the doctor can speak enough English to consult with you.

They are quite famous for their mouth surgery, they have so many different procedures you could do for your lips.

Lips can change your whole face.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Do they have English translator??