Hi sodium,
there's a fail case in doing nose revision in ZN, plz have a look at it
http://www.soyoung.com/p33164
this gal claimed she done zygoma, nose revision, fg, lips

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for ur sharing, i did met Dr Chung too in dec, he is the only one ask me to do incisional method, while Dr Song in Girin and Jaedon clinic juz asked me to do non incisional, i dunno how to choose

besides, would u please tell me which doctor in view u r planning to see before??? and which doctor u met???

Was that her before photo below?

Her condition was not too great to start with. She has thick skin and it looks like it scars very easily. Did she ask for her nostrils to be reduced that much?

Did she get a free revision?

No matter what clinic you go to, not every single surgery will be a success.

Even though her surgery was a failure, I'm just saying when I went to the clinic I saw a lot of beautiful korean and chinese girls with successful surgeries.

I'm not sure about incisional, but for non-incision my eye crease is defined but still very natural so if you're worry about not getting the final result you desire, as long as your surgeon is skilled it shouldn't be a problem. At the same time I know people who said their "stitches loosen" over time even though all the surgeons told me chances are really low. It may be natural due to aging or self caused such as if you use contact lens often, it does to some degree increase the chance of your eyes loosening.

My consultation was with Dr Woon, doesn't mean he's a bad surgeon as I can't attest to his skill but if you consult while its not holiday season it may be a lot better. Originally I wanted to see Dr Chan because I remembered good review for eyes from him.

I juz double confirmed
http://www.soyoung.com/p7401 (this is her before, reli not gd to start with!!!!)
Yes, hows ur lips now?

She shouldn't have gotten anymore surgeries on her nose, I don't think much can be done and she has a lot of scarring already on her nose. Not everyone should be getting surgery I believe. I feel sorry for her.

My lips so far look great. I look so much cuter with full lips and a shorter philtrum. I honestly think doing surgery on my lips made more of a difference than all my previous surgeries on my face. :P

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear

Btw does anyone know which topic is this? I happen to come across a list of many updated list of purse bloggers going to Seoul with their traveling dates n kakao ID.. I have difficulty tracing back for the thread.. Flying off tonite... Hope to find someone there...

Hello there. Which clinic have you Consultulting for your rhinoplasty? And when you say rhinoplasty shat exactly are you doing?
Thanks!

how many days now after lips surgery?? and how much does it cost?

Hi , do u mind to tell me how much they charge for ur surgeries ?

It's been 5 days. The stitches come off in 2 more days.

I'm not supposed to share my price, I got a very special price, and I worked hard to haggle.

However each lip surgery should cost about 1,500,000 each, and the event cost (which is over now, but they probably will give it to you if you ask) of mouth corner surgery is 770,000.

You can ask them to consult for a price on Kakao, their number is 010-2720-9172

Omg these lip photos are amazing.

The price is reasonable though . Do u hire a translator to communicate with them ? And what is the doctor who operate your mouth surgery ? I was looking for a lip surgery hospital long time , thank you for bring it up to the forum :smile:

Yes, they specialize in lips :smile: There are other clinics who do similar procedures but I don't think I can trust them because it's not their specialty.

It is, the price is good. I didn't hire a translator, the doctor knows enough English to communicate and I know some Korean. The doctor who operated on my mouth surgery was the head doctor, I don't remember his name but if you walk into the clinic he's on the TV.

No problem :smile:

Here is their B&A page. B&A

Just so you know, the price will vary in person since they can do that with international patients.