BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not safe to go under anesthesia 3 times in such a short time span.

Hi Noitsyou! Den is it safe to undergo all 3 surgery at 1 time, putting the post surgery pain aside? I know all surgery had their risk but I dont wanna put my life at high possible risk if its not recommended to do all at 1 go especially I got asthma.

I think it's waaay riskier to go under anesthesia 3 separate times in such a short time span. I think it takes awhile for anesthesia to leave your system so you need to give your body a break.

I think is best for u to separate the surgeries if you are going to different doctors. 1 of the girl whom i went with, she did rhinoplasty but her eyes bruise as well. So may affect the surgeon decision during surgery. Good luck :smile:

Thanks for the advise Koreasaurus!

Oh ya!! Didnt think of this! Thanks Cherieohcherie!!

no offense but try to avoid agency and guest houses in Korea.
If you could
stay in Korea
since many of plastic surgery center have their own english translator
and avoid some of clinics

Do you know their contact info? Because I tried contacting them through the consultation page on their site but it's taking too long to get a reply back from them.

Thanks. Just got a reply EverM, Girin, and View. They have their own in-house English translator but have yet to know if TL and CD Zien have one but from the other forumers it seem they do as well. I was thinking of hiring a professional translator but I don't think I'll have to. Though I'm worry about how I'll get around Seoul and find all the clinics :sad:

you always got google map!!
or just call them when you get there
most likely they are pretty much closer to each other

just like jw clinic and jk are across to each other

Hello! Im from Brazil!
Well i read this forum since october but never commented lol
Im saving money to go to Korea next year.

Im not asian, but i would like to have small chin, my face is like Angelina Jolie type. But i dont like it...im always photoshop my chin and nose.

So i was deciding the top 3 clinics but its so hard...change everytime...based on your reviews.

So ..first...'V-shaped' chin and jawline.. the name of the surgery is 2-jaw?

And what are the most famous clinics to do that without looking like an Alien (sorry but its too weird when is done like that) ?

EverM , Cinderella, DARPS , Girin and Dream were in my list.

Suggestions?
thanks in advance! =)