BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

hi let me out
did you put down a deposit with the clinic prior to that? :smile:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks (: I was wondering if I ended up going there whether they did procedures like zygoma or whether I'd have to do it somewhere else lol. They do more than I thought..impressive!

thats what i loved about having surgery in korea,over here in the u.s. they want you to wait weeks. Why do you have to wait so long. When I went to DA, I had my surgery the morning after because they did my bloodwork and xrays that night during consultation, inside the clinic. At Everm, I had the surgery 2 days later only because they had to do an xray of my chest and do bloodwork outside of the dental clinic. BTW Everm does not do breasts or nose jobs,they only do dental work. EG. 2 jaw, v line, sliding genioplasty,oh yeah and they do cheekbone too. Im lucky I got good results both times I went under. Now im not saying my face is perfect it definately is not. It was asymmetrical before and it is asymmetrical now. I just look more photogenic,nd im not picy. I just wanted to loo prettier. If you are seeing perfection lie that Ken doll guy, then plastic surgery can be a nightmare.

they do zygoma at everm also, I had mines done there and im quite satisfied. They are not completelty the exact same size,which bothered me at first. But after doing consults at other clinics months later They told me that that is normal.

Grand.....I liked the youtube but do not like the clinic..
I do not want to pay lots of money out of my pocket to ask them to kill me

So Ive already booked to have a v line procedure done this May at Braun. The clinic is highly ranked by local koreans and it specializes in jaw surgeries. Has anyone ever heard of it or been there?

grand is wayy overpriced and overrated.When I was in korea,there was a major protest going on,i mean cops guarded the place because they thought people wanted to start a riot. Anyway the protest was ran by the family of a girl that went to grand for a nose job, she ended up in a coma. ultimately i read on here that she died,which is terribly sad. Not only that they are terribly overpriced. they quoted me over $40,000 usd for only 4 procedures whereas I went elsewhere and got it for 1/2 the price. I have to admit if it wasnt for the advice of this forum, i probably wouldve went there. Im so happy i came here first.

Hello makeover,

Did u do your v line, zygomatic reduction and 2 jaws at EverM? How was your experiences? You felt really safe with them? And your result is overall good? Who was your surgeon? What tips do u have specifically for EverM, for example, on bargaining. I am thinking of going there next month. I have also had a few surgeries myself so u can ask me questions if you like.

Hello friends,

This thread is really informative.

I'm in the midst of saving $$$ for my surgery in Korea, probably mid-autumn 2015 (where its not too cold or hot over there).

I have a jaw/chin issue. Frontal look is fine. But my profile looks a bit "Moon-face", meaning my lower jaw/ chin is a bit "too much". Honestly, idk the root of the problem. I've send my pictures to many clinics > Regen, ID, Izien, Wonjin.

Apart from costs, i think its really important to get an orthognothic/maxillofacial *** plastic surgeon.

Also, i heard from some threads here that once the patient is knock-out, they bring in junior-training doctors to operate... (WHICH IS REALLY CRAZY)

Many of the hospitals quote "Jaw Reduction + Chin Reduction" and some " 1 Jaw Surgery"
and even "2-Jaw Surgery"... I have a perfect biting, and i find it crazy when they quote me 2-jaw surgery.

Anyone with similar jaw problems / woes, any advise on this case?

I'm also considering Taiwan's Dr. Hsieh (I'm native-chinese) so i can directly speak to him rather than getting a translator (Chinese-korean) in Korea. And Dr Hsieh seems to be a maxillofacial + plastic surgeon... (anyway this is in Taiwan so shouldnt be in this thread, but i'm just saying)

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading!

How did you schedule with Braun? I'm interested in getting jaw surgery as well but I don't know how to contact them. Their web is in Korea and idk korean :sad: