BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your help. What do you mean crease scarring? There is not really any signs of scarring, just weird. I am so confused. I've sought out about five different clinics (2 doctors, 3 consultants). One doctor says it is too early to tell, the other says it will likely heal naturally but he probably was just trying to get me to relax. The consultants were more honest I think. They said it will not heal naturally. Only one told me that it should be fine. I do not know what to do. I am so depressed.

wow thanks!

I have contacted the line, 360mc and JK. The line replied very promptly, they answered all of my EXCEPT quotes. Did you feel such a hassle or maybe just luck of the draw?

I think this is a bit of a trend for clinics not to quote you until they see you in person. It happened to me too recently at iWell. They just ignored the question about pricing altogether. I wouldn't be too worried. The Line is quite reasonably priced

Hi! I ended up going to ID hospital. But I also consulted with Dream, DA, and April 31.

If you're interested in how I ended up at ID, I dug up my old post: #

JK and 350MC both came back with quotes, to my surprise 360MC was cheaper.

JK
Arms: 4,500,000 KRW or more
Abdomen: 6,000,000 KRW or more
Thighs: 7,500,000 KRW or more
*Compressed garment: 200,000 KRW / per piece

360MC
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Whole Abdomen(incl. Flank)+ Love Handle(under 88cm) [/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕]5,060,000[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]-Whole Thighs+Hip line(under 62cm of thighs): 6,380,000KRW[/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]-Whole Back:5,060,000KRW[/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]or Bra line: 1,980,000KRW

http://www.koreakoreakorea.com/package/5305/ Looking at the rates provided by this website, its still almost double. I assume this is the local rates?
[/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]I'm surprised all clinic came back advising they need to remove the stitches after operation. I mean most of clinic uses dissolvable stitches. Anyone know if they do in Korea or they just making it more work than it is and charge you as much as they can?
[/FONT]​

I've definitely seen prices a whole lot cheaper than that for arms, abdomen (around the 2 million mark) and thighs (around 2.29 million) with specials.

So I'd say the market rate is more like half of what they've quoted you.

But I think I've read somewhere before that 360MC is pretty consistent with their prices and won't drop down much because it is a large chain.

As for stitches, surely they can't do dissolvable stitches for lipo? Smaller areas it is possible

what clinic did you go to? who was your doctor? I am getting eyelid surgery in Seoul in October....please let me know?

I'm so happy to have found this thread! I'm Korean-American and am getting eyelid surgery in Seoul in October. I've never been to Korea before, but been saving for years, and I'm really nervous.

The subway seems really good. Should I try to get car service from my hotel to clinic, or is traffic bad and subway is faster?

Does anyone have any recommendations for where/who to get eyelid (pstosis) surgery?

Or, does anyone have any warnings for where/who to stay away from?

Here's the clinics I'm considering, I'd love any suggestions or opinions or advice:

• Wonjin
  • Pitangui
  • Banobagi
  • JW
  • TL
  • Samsung Line
Also - the online consultations (via emailed photos) I've been getting have been mixed. Some say I need incision, some say I need non-incision. Does anybody have any experience with the non-incision methods for eyelid surgery?? The clinics say it is "rare" that they become "undone" but I don't know what rare means. I've saved SO long for this trip, that I don't want to end up with something that will fall out later. But, I also don't want to push for incision and have my eyes cut up if it's not necessary.

I would advise you not to go Banobagi. I got my eyes ruined by Dr.Lee... And I know many people who also had their eyelid surgeries and nose job badly done by him too.