BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

What is a quick soft cheekbone reduction?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a method which encompasses the benefits of 3D and quick Zygoma.
-The incisional method creates favorable swelling time 3days to week.
-Local anesthesia. (Rather than general which some people do not want)
- creates softer edge of face line by reducing side as well as 45 degree angle Zygoma.
- 30 min process

I hope this is not too off topic, as most clinics apply 10% surcharge for credit card, I am considering bring cash over.

I am a bit uneasy about bringing so much cash, if I live in a hotel, i can probably leave it in the safe while I head out. But if I decide to stay in a airbnb, i will either have to leave it there or bring it with me on person, which seem quite risky in both case.

How do you guys safe keep you money during the trip?

I was more worried about my money on the plane than in an AirBnB. Tbh I think there is more risk of theft in a hotel (because there are more people coming in and out of your room).

If you stay by yourself in an AirBnB you should be fine. Just wear your money on you on the plane so that you have it on your person at all times.

Having said all that Korea is very safe. Very low rate of petty theft.

traveller's cheque! just shove it in your wallet:smile:

Avoid January and Seollal (Lunar New Year). Apart from that early in the year can be a good time to go. It's freezing in Seoul then so you can bundle up and not get funny looks for wearing hoodies / masks / scarves to hide your bandages:P

Oh wow, sounds like something I'd be interested in. I hate my cheek bones as it protrudes out too much. It just doesn't look right. I have never looked into any type of zygoma reduction because I wanted to avoid another extra invasive procedure. How much does something like that cost on average?

I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to share prices and such on here about that so I'll message u privately. I'm pretty sure there's only one clinic which uses the soft Zygoma method, and it's still considered "quick" :smile:

Awesome!! thanks!

Hello. I saw some of your previous posts. You said that you had a consultation with Dr. Park and 365mc for calf reduction but they said you cant do it. Can you please tell me the reason why? As well, why did you choose these two clinics for calf reduction?

I recently had a consultation with 365mc and they recommended me for calf nerve block. Is that the same as what you were trying to get? Also, which clinic is Dr. Park from?

Sorry for so many questions but I'm only here in Korea for a short period of time. Please reply asap. Thank you very much!

Hi guys,

So I actually had my calves done at Dr. Park in Seoul!! Yayyy! I had the surgery yesterday at 10am, and they had me stay a night over at their clinic. Too be honest the surgery wasn't that painful at all! Actually, it hurt a lot AFTER the surgery when my painkillers wore off - I was literally begging for meds and the really nice and attentive nurse, Amy, was there to help me. After they gave me my meds I was able to fall asleep. Surgery ended at 2:30pm I think.. cause I looked at the clock and I think it was 2:30pm... anyways I finally woke up at 10pm... and the pain was gone! Like the excruciating pain was gone.. but I was left with pain like stretching of the muscle.. and up until now the muscle-stretching pain is still there... I think its gonna take a while until this pain dissipates. Anyways, this morning they unwrapped my bandages to change the dressing and I was able to see my legs.. wow they look really good.. a lot slimmer than before.. but there is some swelling... anyways as for walking.. god.. thats a pain in the ***.. I have to walk as if there is something stuck up my *** LOL. So I am staying at the JW Marriot, and there is a Starbucks across from it, but I need to cross two crosswalks (though its short), and you don't know how many funny looks I get for me walking like a granny.. LOL. Anyways I am on Day 2... and it's not really that painful.. I mean maybe cause I can just tolerate it better? I don't know. Oh ya, I am also doing 3-5min stretches every hour and thats a pain in the *** too.. it hurts a lot but only for like 40 seconds if you can hold out that long ;)

Update: So, actually there is quite a lot of pain.. I don't know why I said earlier that the pain is easy to handle... ughhh its hurts! Especially when Ive been lying on the bed for sometime and then need to get up and use the toilet. The meds they gave me to take home makes me pee like twice every hour! Do you know how much walking that is for me? = = Anyways, getting up and walking to the bathroom really hurts.. so I always make sure I get up and do some stretches as this will help alleviate the pain from walking. I really hope the pain goes away soon.