BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Yes I agree totally. I heard the Korea government will issue license to clinic. To approve the use of "shadow" doctors. This is legal If they obtain their license. Plastic surgery is a big piece of profit, they need to give young doctors an opportunity to perform "training" and this will feed the demand of nurturing new doctors and expanding more and more plastic surgery clinics.

So if you have decided to go for ps, be sure to pray you are the lucky one.....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to korea in mid-october, and have all my consultations scheduled, so i figured now is a good time to register here after a long while of just reading up on everyone's experiences! you all are great, i've learned a lot and feel far more prepared than before thanks to this forum. plus i've got a friend coming with me as well, which is a huge bonus!!

so i've got consultations with JK and TLPS on the 20th, and i wanted to check in here because everyone's so helpful and friendly, and just knowing there are others in korea at the same time as me is reassuring :smile: can anyone speak to the quality of lipo procedures done by JK and TL? lipo is my primary goal in seeing these clinics and i like their B&As and the responses i got from the email exchanges i had, but i'd still like to hear more from people here if possible!

also, for a double chin, is the power-v lipo strictly necessary? it's what TLPS recommended to me when i asked about it as an area for lipo but everything i've read here seems to indicate that power-v is about lipo for the cheeks and getting that v line that is really in fashion in korea right now. i honestly love my cheeks and hope they stay chipmunky for many years to come since they're why i look a decade younger than i actually am. it's really only under my chin and my neck that i'm dissatisfied with.

This is a tough one.

I think it may be possible and both of them will probably tell you it's possible (and to do the first surgery at their clinic first!) but in reality this probably wouldnt work well unless you had a few weeks between each surgery.

I doubt either clinic would be too happy to operate on you the next day or anything.

Also, Particularly for the surheries you are talking about - recovering from both of those at once would be a bit of a nightmare as you won't be able to breathe properly through your mouth or nose. People do them together though, so physically it is possible. Having done both at different times myself I literally cannot fathom how people combine them though. The only thing I had going in my favour after vline was that my nose way was free!! Hehe

I've not heard of people doing them together at different surgeries either but again, it may be theoretically possible

Hello!

I'm new to this forum! And I have been doing a lot of research on getting facial contouring and cheek reduction done. And I still have been undecided to which clinic I would choose because that I have heard from post on these forums that some clinics will do a unsatisfactory job and people are unhappy of their new looks. I have been looking at banogani, tlsp, Cinderella, regen, jk, the line, da, Id, grand, bk, jw. But every time I choose one I end up changing my mind because I've read posts on here of some clinic messing up and I really don't want that and would rather have a first try done with. Any help would be nice. Thank you. Also I am a male located in the U.S.

If you are looking for a clinic with a perfect track record you will not find it.

Don't focus too much on the reviews. Instead, look at the various doctor's methodology for the procedues you want and their experience with it.

Then research as much as you can about the particular surgical methodology - benefits, downsides, potential complications etc so you know what you are in for.

That's what I'm doing also but it is just essentially hard to decide even with a well know doctor from bad reviews on this forum. Some say that so and so doctor is good and some say that same doctor messed up. So it's just very hard for me to decide. x.

It can be really hard, I know. Especially when so many people on forums like this have their own agenda that they are pushing.

I think meeting with the doctors in person and having them describe their methodology and how they will operate on you specifically is crucial. Most xlinics have english translators on hand so you don't absolutely need Korean:smile:

Beauty is subjective as well. Your ideal of beauty may not be the same as mine, and vice versa. Every surgeon has his/ her style. I have friends who kept pushing me towards a specific surgeon but I didn't like his method and style. You just have to meet with each surgeon yourself to determine who will be a better fit for you. Surprisingly, some people even come to find later that they end up choosing the clinic/surgeon they were least interested in or didn't have high hopes for... only after having met the actual surgeon themselves. You never know. My top 5 list is ever changing... lol... and still changing. It's hard, I know. Hang in there and good luck!

Since both surgeries involve your face, recovery is going to be really tough.

I am planning to have two surgeries at separate clinics as well. BA at TLPS and rhinoplasty at either Dream, April31 or JW and will be staying in Korea for 16 days. Even though the surgeries I am interested in are on different parts of the body, I've been told that recovery is going to be tough.

I feel like TLPS focuses on BA and I like Dr. Yim's experience. I also like how the clinic is prepared for emergencies. Dream, April 31 and JW are well known for their rhinoplasty surgeons. I don't want to just get both surgeries done at the same clinic for the sake of convenience. I'm traveling half way around the world for surgeries that are offered in the US so I can have the best results for each.

I'm planning to have BA first, then wait 4-5 days before having rhinoplasty. I've heard that the first 3 days are the worst for soreness. That should leave me with enough time to recover from rhinoplasty before traveling home. Just in case, I have enough flexibility at my work to stay an extra week in Korea for recovery if I feel like I need it.

Be safe, cosmetic surgery is still surgery.

I am planning to get Double Eye Lid Surgery, most of clinic I emailed suggested Incisional double eyelid surgery with Ptosis correction plus Epi (Some even suggested Lateral canthoplasty).

I remembered seeing a post on here that listed the best(Decadiated) DES doctors in each Clinic, but I can't find it again. WOuld someone help me?

I am planning having a on the following
View
TL PS
Girin
JK
Cinderillia
ReGen

Thanks