BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi! I'm new to this forum and I 'm planning on going to korea for eyelid and rhinoplasty done next year in june . I have been sending emails with a few clinics and so far few caught my eye and I will be putting it as one of the clinics to visit for consultation . Does anyone gone to view for rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery ?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good facial contour clinics with reliable experience doctors? I heard doctor Kim from TL clinic is good, but heard some good and bad reviews. I also heard doctor oh from Banobagi is also good. Anymore good facial contour clinics out there? I am a male looking for cheek reduction and jaw reduction to have done.

hello dear. i have a schedule with dr kwon this coming december. just wanted to check if he is okay? i don't want large eyes. i simply want to enhance them and take out excess skin!

Hi everyone,
I'm going to Korea on 11/8th for nose, eyes and jawline or either facial contouring. Going to stay there till 12/24th since jawline surgery requires longer recovery and care.
I haven't decided on which clinic I'll go with. But thinking about Braun or Hankuk. I didn't find any websites on Hankuk but friend of mine told me that the surgeon was one of the first surgeons who performed jawline reduction surgery. I'll try to post his business card.
About Braun my cousin had her nose job (only bridge) and she looks great. I heard Braun doesn't like to perform surgery on the nose tip. They mostly always end up adding bridge only. Idk why though?
They used to have their website in English and Korean but now it's only Korean language.
Any suggestions on which clinic I should check out?
I'll update you guys with before and after pic after my surgery. You can inbox me if you prefer.
Thank you :smile:

Hi I have no idea about that. I'll find out once I get there. And will let you know.

Hi guys, i got this name card from my friend in korea. this is medical tour agency in south korea and she told me that i can trust this agency.
I am thinking of doing my nose in korea. but i am not sure doing my nose through this agency or not.
Any recommendation?[​IMG]

Ladies and gents, how do you all track the different hospitals/clinics you are all interested in? Do you track your pros/cons, prices, doctor names, misc information on an excel spreadsheet? Does anyone have a similar template like this that they can share? I tried making my own but I'm not very good at spreadsheets so I wanted your advice. Thank you!

Thanks HJ88 I am new to this forum,but I agree.. For some reasons, these few days I tried booking appt by calling in to the clinics, some clinics are Super packed this December.

By the way, I was told by an agent, u guys should know who I meant, that this year TLPS has accidents, I get a good quote from Regina, both 3D zygoma & jaw reduction for 8.8 million, with Dr Kim, can I trust that agent, I thought TLPS is good? He is pushing Banobagi though. Anyway, if I do both 3D zygoma and jaw reduction, can I go back to work after 19 days?

Please assist to share since u had experiences with TLPS.

Dear Kimth,
Regarding TLPS, could you please tell me more about the accident ? What kind of accident ? I am curious...
I had full face fat grafting 8 months ago, and my consultant was Regina, my fat grafting result was not perfect but acceptable, and now I am planning to go back for a touch up. Recently TLPS moved from Apgujeong to Sinsa Dong , is it because of the accident ?

Thanks christina! was planning to do lip lift and tip plasty for my arrow nose。not sure if i should do both at zn. Or nose with dr suh in jw and lip lift in zn . Jus afraid that will affect the first one while doing the second surgery due to pulling of muscles. Can suggest if to do both in zn