BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

i'm not surprised. did you read in this thread? they do nasty things like that to get your money. they'll do even nastier things to make sure you don't ruin their chance of getting other people's money. not just the anitas and zoes but the surgeons, clinics and corporations that fund the clinics. it is really scary... PS is a huge business, there are people who will do anything for our money... i wouldn't be surprised to hear people have been murdered after they tried to protest against a clinic that botched their surgery. honestly... so much money. so many greedy, bad people. nothing will surprise me anymore. just have to make the best choice in doctors and clinics and hope for the best..

bella147: pitangui? the "nicole" at that clinic is really sleazy... i wondered if it was the same nicole i've read about here.

i'm sorry to hear that :sad: she should go to many different clinics or even just a regular hospital. any hospital can take the x-rays and she doesn't have to say what it's for. she needs those x-rays, what if they made really serious damage and if she doesn't get it fixed now it will be too late? tell her to get x-rays wherever she can... thank you for sharing your experience.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Anybody planning to go seoul for surgery in late june or early july? Am looking for someone to buddy up with. Been there twice for surgery, so im pretty familiar with the clinics and prices. I know for sure the usual price isn't as high as they quoted to foreigners as I can read a bit of korean.

Do add me up on kakao for discussions if anyone wanna buddy up! My kakao id is VivienneLove.

Thanks ppl! :lol:

hey - i will be there in early july...i've been there 5 times myself (not for ps all 5 times!! lol )

will kakao u over weekend

You masseter attaches to the lateral surface of your mandibular angle, cutting the bone means you will have to remove some muscle insertion. That part of muscle will undergo atrophy, but it's good.

Hello, I'm going this July, nice to meet u

I'm a fool when it comes to bargaining, what r the basic things to say when bargaining in Korea, pls?

Im going to korea on July for surgery and consultation on June too!!! so I was thinking to go with JW or ITEM. I am planning to go consultation with them on June by myself. 5 other clinics I am visiting is with someone who introduced me by the host mother(airbrb). She told me to come korea and do consultation first so I will have a great percentage of discount. I am suspecting these 5 hospitals she chose will give her a commission but I am not going to be fooled. I will go there and check it out in my eyes.

Wish I have a korean friend there to help me to negotiate to a price same as local.

Being foreigners we are definitely being overcharged. This is the best time to "chop carrot" up...why wait...

Anyone can help me share their same pricing...I would it appreciate it so much.:cool:

I started looking in to View and DAPRS as I think Dr. Lee is an amazing surgeon, and I would love to have my surgeries done by him!

Buuuuut! The prices are significantly higher than the other places I've contacted.
View Clinic has been in the Korean/Chinese TV show 'Let Me In' and know they get customers even with extremely high prices because of their reputation, but since Dr. Lee isn't at View anymore, I actually lost my interest.

DAPRS is a clinic started by former View-Surgeon Dr. Lee, and the results I've seen so far are amazing.

The price though! Ouch.
I want v-line, zygoma and chin reduction, rhinoplasty and brest augmentation. The prices I got a Daprs:
V-line 7m, zygoma reduction 7m, chin shortening 6m, and breast augmentation 9-12m won. (They forget to quote me for rhino)
The highest price I've been quoted for face contouring and breasts this far! (Keep in mind that a lot of clinics offer discounts or cut down the price a bit when having a lot of combined surgeries, so the quotes I've been given isn't necessarily as high as yours)

But damn.. I really like the results Dr. Lee at D.A. Clinic makes, but that's a price that will even be too high if I bargain and negotiate about the price!

I have prices on some procedures from Item Clinic, JK Plastic Surgery, View Clinic, DAPRS and Girin if you're interested in any of those? The prices are quoted for me as a foreigner though, so it's not local prices!

Malissa, thanks but no thanks! ;)

Those clinics are too "high end" for me. I don't earn that much salary to afford them.

Fair enough!
What clinics are you researching?
Would love to check out some of the more cheap clinics! The prices from these clinics are nearly killing me!

they aren't the final prices, the point is to get multiple proc and neg :smile: so final price maybe half