BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Does anybody know different options for surgery payments. For example, credit card payments or surgery layaway. I'm planning to have rhinoplasty and a face fat graft in Seoul.

P.S. do you guys know any really good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they usually discount it if you pay cash. I think it's best to take the cash out before you go.

Hey im interested in BA as well. Maybe we can share the list of clinics?

Hi everyone.. I never consider breast implants and never will but I guess I should say this. DO NOT go too cheap for breast implants please.. It is a major surgery and it will be so so much more expensive to fix if it fails. My friend got cheap price and the result was good for the first 2-3 months and it started going downhill after.. I won't tell you guys where she got it or what or why.. just because it is not my own experience and i'm in no place to talking about her but.. please be careful and consider your body and dont settle for too cheap..

Thought of posting my experience here since i benefited a lot on the reviews. I had silicon implant and alar reduction as well as acculift in JW. Dr suh is very professional and i had a lot of friends whom i refer them to dr suh and results turn out well.

i would say they specialize in eyes and nose. my results are very natural. If you are looking for something drastic you might have to let dr suh know in advance. Acculift wasn't that fantastic though. i was hoping for a very V line but it did cure my double chin issue.

they did not do the surgery straight for two procedures. I started with nose and rested for an hour before i went for another surgery for acculift. That really cause me to puke (maybe the dosage of the sedation)

the nose stuffing were very uncomfortable and when they pull it out on the second day, i teared. I have high tolerance for pain but that felt like they pull all my brain juices out. i did my applied the cream daily and even use warm water to clean the wound before applying the cream. my healing process is very fast. and now is about 8 months and there is no scar on my nose. my friend couldnt even see the scar as well.

It is important to stay positive especially during the recovery period.

I had very bad bruising though. and i had to buy cream from the pharmacy (jw doesnt have bruising cream). the bruising only subsided after 1 month to 2 months.

my jaw is slightly slanted so im not sure if my nose implant is slanted or my jaw that is causing that illusion. But i doubt is my nose since i really trust in dr suh skills.

I also had sinus issue. BUT IF YOU ARE THINKING OF UNDERGOING NOSE SURGERY TO IMPROVE YOUR SINUS. it is not helping. in fact mine worsen a little. Hope this helps.

and JW cost for rhinoplasty is slightly higher than the rest. but because i hear so many good things about JW i dont mind paying and i didnt bargain for lower price.

as for BA,i'm going in september with a friend. i'm considering banobagi, pitangui and jw.

can anyone share with me their experience!! thank you.