BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi
I am a Korean and staying in Singapore.
I was very surprised that price is double or triple for foreigners.
Last month, I went to clinic in Korea and asked them but there wasn't such a foreigner price or something.
I think they just quote higher for foreigners.
Am thinking I can provide service to search famous clinics and get quotation. And also booking too.
Price probably different.
And source you get and Korean's get is different.
Because we usually search from people's experience and results review.
Pls message me if you need.
FYI, Busan is cheaper than Seoul and results will be same.
Since skills and machinery improved so it should be fine.
I have done some surgeries in Busan, but it was good.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I should have waited to ask u to help with my surgery Haah. I just did my eyelids in March.. I'm also quite flabbergasted at the disparity in prices between foreigners and locals. I mean it can go up to 2x the amount ??! That's fleecing man, they know they can get away with it so they continue doing it. I mean if it's 10-25% higher I still think it's fine ..

Hello can
You message me in kakao? Thank you !

Ya.. 10-20% higher price is still ok.. It is really depends on clinics. However Well-known clinics does not means 'always expensive' Except some clinics where some celebrity did. So if you want to do PM you need to ask clinics as many as possible. I think results are depends on surgeon's skill.

Two days seems pretty ideal. Yeah, I don't think i'll be putting in any deposit after all - i'm already having to pay an extremely high price as a foreigner anyways so hopefully they should be able to book me in a reasonable amount of time.

As for my shortlist, so far it's: Item, Ruby, TLPS, The Line, Trend, JYP, JW

I had first research Internet and YouTube on jw plastic surgeryl was the first hospital I had in mine and Felt wanted to go with especially the three doctors that I read reviews on Dr Suh for my nose , Dr Choi eye Lift , Dr Seul fat graft,

That had make feel more positive , comfortable and relax less nervous to go with jw hospital.

I contact jw plastic surgery and speck to Le translator she given me advice guidance ,pick me up at the air port . look after me all the way through . The good thing was they never push you in to do any thing you do want . They only concentrate on what you want done and give the look you want to the best they can.
I was very happy with how experience and professional they were. Every one was so experience
In they roll from operation nurses , after care , customer service .

Just want to thank you every one for making me feel well come, I one happy patient and the result just the look I was looking for .

Hi can you please share more info on what you did , prices they gave you and pictures? Thank you so much!

I'm too going to Korea this September for facial contouring.

Please do share! Woud love to hear more about your experiences. How much forward did you move your chin (in mm)? How was your recovery process? Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I'll be going to Korea next month for liposuction; was wondering if anyone has done any procedures with Fresh PS? They have a youtube channel and they offer pretty reasonable prices (compared to the others) but I don't want to make a commitment to them just yet ;D

I looked up on babitalk Fresh PS have very good review for facial contour but I see alot of good review of local for Reon PS about liposuction

:biggrin: thanks for looking that up! I can't read Korean to save my life lol But I'll definitely check Reon! Thanks a lot! :heart:

Edit: I tried googling Reon ps / Re:on ps but I can't seem to find their website. Might you have a link?

Sorry it was my mistake it not Reon but it called Rovl Revenue

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460462080.007963.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460462092.532866.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460462047.380586.jpg