BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

If you click on the persons username you can click the message icon (on the app) and message them that way

Looks like this IMG_1480959211.388168.jpg

And if you are on the website it's the same thing-click the persons username but instead of a message icon just click 'start a conversation'

Looks like this

IMG_1480959321.347003.jpg

Hope that helped!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ladies! Please forgive me if I am in the wrong forum.. I had a question about Profile Plastic Surgery. I am scheduled for tomorrow morning. I am going for a very simple earlobe surgery after I got my nurse recommended to Profile. I have tried searching everywhere but can barely find any reviews or information on Profile Plastic. Does anybody have any experience with them? Thank you again for your help! :smile:

I've heard a lot of good things about DARPS. Especially regarding their facial contouring as you've said. But their rhinoplasty reviews aren't so good. I'm probably gonna do v-line at DARPS and eyes and nose at MVP :biggrin:

ooh are u planning on doing two clinics in one trip? is that feasible? i'm thinking abt doing that as well

I am! I'm pretty much doing my entire face, and I don't think it's wise to do it at one clinic, as one clinic for example may be good at rhino but not good at facial contouring. But doing surgery at 2 clinics in one trip could be dangerous anaesthesia-wise so I've heard. (Though I'm pretty sure it'll be OK most times) Also, your facial features need to harmonize with each other for your face to look good. If you've done your surgery and go to the next, you'll be swollen so they can't really see well what's best for your new face.

It's possible, but it won't be easy. I'm still debating on whether I should go to 2 clinics or not. It's tough.

Hello,
I just wanted to post and say thank you to all the posters here! I've wanted surgery for awhile, but wanted to do research. I'm American so I looked at American surgeons but that didn't work out.

I live in Japan now, so I wanted to look into Korean doctors. This site is pretty much the primary site I've found for English information on Korean clinics. All the reading here has helped me gain confidence about the clinics here.

I'm now scheduled for primary rhinoplasty surgery with JW Clinic at the end of December. I'm nervous and excited.

So thank you to everyone here for sharing your experiences!

Hey!

Good luck with your surgery! :biggrin:
I was wondering what made you choose JW. I've personally not considered it because of the mixed reviews.

Hi Jojoyes,

I'm looking to do FC at View and my eyes at MVP. I was thinking of doing my FC first and letting that heal in the first week and the second week get my eyes done with MVP. I don't know if that's the best decision, but I honestly don't like the thought of having to spend money on flights and taking off from work etc. When are you going? Let me know if you've worked out a way. :P

Hi!

I'm probably gonna do the same: FC first and then the rest. I'm still thinking of how much time would be best to leave between the surgeries. I asked the owner of MySeoulSecret, who knows a lot about plastic surgery, how long I would have to stay if I did it at 2 different clinics, and he said I should stay for 2 months! It's crazy. I know that it's best to stay as long as possible for the best results, but 2 months is really long. I was thinking 3-4 weeks, since FC is pretty intense.

Btw, I'm going after a loooongg time lol. I'll go somewhere in the first half of 2019. So that would be in a little more than 2 years from now. I can't do it earlier as I don't have enough money yet :sad:. When are you planning on going?

I totally understand the money situation. I'm reconsidering taking out a loan for my procedures, originally planned to go in March.

What? Did he say why you needed 2 months if you did at 2 different clinics? I mean even 3 weeks for me is a long time. :sad:

So if you did yours at the same clinic could you get away with 2-3 weeks?

You definitely don't need to stay as long as me, as eye surgery is a lot less intense than rhino. It would probably be best to stay at least around 3 weeks though. He didn't mention why it's 2 months, but I'm pretty sure it's because of the swelling and the fact that combining schedules between clinics may be difficult.

And If you did it at the same clinic 2 weeks would be okay. But I don't know if I can recommend going to the same clinic.

You have to consider the cost of accommodation and daily expenditure. Assuming you're thrifty enough to do $100 a day (hotel + expenses), 2 months will add up to a whopping $6000! That's not inclusive of airfare. And it's not easy to take that much time off work anyway. The ideal scenario would be to do all procedures at the same clinic, but if it's not possible, leave 1 week between procedures.

I'm looking to stay at Airbnb,although there's no way I could stay for 2 months. I don't want to get my eyes done at View (not saying they're bad, just doesn't seem that overly impressive to me). But it does make sense to do everything in one clinic. :sad:

I contacted both MVP and View telling them about my situation.

View said that I should do my FC first then my eyes.

MVP said that I should do my eyes first then wait LOL. Although, they did suggest do everything at one clinic.