BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

There is a DES thread here on the forum and you should be able to find many review on Dream, BK and to a lesser extent Wonjin. However, in my research I saw that for eyes specifically all 3 clinics actually have more relatively more negative than positive reviews. I would recommend that you research a lot more pages though, I am it is your eyes :smile:

Never hear of the clinic Mina though, where did you hear about that?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s recommended through Seoul medical guide but I personally haven’t heard of it either

Also I was quoted this by mvp:
Double Eyelid (Incision) 1,500,000 +10%
Ptosis Correction (Incision) 1,000,000+10%
Lateral Canthoplasty 650,000 +10%
Medial cantoplasty 650,000+10%

Would anyone happen to know if it’s reasonable?
I don’t want to get ripped off

Hello @MissOrange !

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah I just got a quote back from Teuim and i liked mvp’s much better.
with Teuim, I’ve hearf they’re better for tapered and natural while the look I’m going for is parallel so it wasn’t my first choice anyway.

If you don’t mind me asking, what procedures did you undergo with mvp?
Would you happen to know if they are good with parallel and larger looking eyes?

Also with swelling, would you say it would be fine to go out in public after 2.5 weeks?

This is my fourth post! Hehe I was wondering if anyone has heard of mini v line? I feel like it's a better option for more natural looking results and healing time. I think it is also cheaper! Please let me know if you have heard about this, and can give me info about price and best clinics to do this!

Hello this is very late but the difference is that in the mini v-line, only the chin is cut compared to the v line which is the jaw and the chin! It should be cheaper and less invasive but the results are not as dramamtic and it is more for people with blunt and round protruding chins rather than big jaws.

Do you think getting plastic surgery will affect how you age? Like in a bad way. I'm not talking about how you will look like now (obviously you will look beautiful at that moment because you are still young), but how will you look like as you age? I'm still kind of concerned.

Just need a slight PS touchup I guess :nuts:

Thanks. Someone on the forum here also mentioned that people who had vline tend to have jaw problems later on. And I read somewhere that people who had zygoma reduction had skin that sag faster. I don’t know but things like these kinda scares me.

You're not the only one, i myself have been researching for a few months and still weighing pros and cons.. What will happen, what about the recovery etc. But not for the surgery you mentioned. as long as you do your research, and pick the right surgeon for you i think it's gonna be fine :smile:

I think it's best to do jaw at maxillofacial surgeon. But i also have seen good result from surgeon that isn't one too. For zygoma yes i also read that it will sag you faster esp if you do it when you're not young. If you looking to get it done you should ask your surgeon if he used any method to prevent it and how will it be done.

Alot of experts from “realself will say “you will age naturally”. That was somewhat reassuring at first but you have to keep in mind that these are plastic surgeon, so obviously they will say comforting words. Ive contacted so many korean clinics asking for their long term affects (for example the aging process), they do not reply to this. It's funny how they will answer other inquiries but not to these type of questions.

• 5 weeks later...
THANK YOU for the information you provided. sometimes i get impatient with my chin because it still feels sensitive and a little bit tight so i come here and find for info and read it again to assure myself. also can i see your before and after?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...