BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Regen is the worst in communication. I e-mailed them several times and never received a response. So finally I called them and was hung up on a couple times until I got a hold of someone who spoke english. The woman I spoke to wasn't friendly and while I was telling her about myself, she cut me off and told me that surgery with the head surgeon costs 30% more. Then, I asked her to forward my photos to the doctor for his recommendations, and she laughed and said "IMPOSSIBLE!" "the doctor does not give recommendations over the internet!" (which I understand, but she came off as completely condescending). She located the e-mails I had previously sent to them and said she would have their international coordinator "Daisy" reply with an appointment confirmation date. Well, I never heard back from either of them and she left a bad taste in my mouth so I definitely won't follow up.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

In response to some of your questions about jaw surgery, I showed these (horrible) pictures to ID Hospital in Seoul to see what could be done about my fat lower face, square jaw and broad chin. I knew I'd need v-line but I wanted to see what could be done about the fat problem. (I'm 20 years old and underweight, if I don't do something now it's just gonna get worse lol.)
[​IMG]
My flab is so bad (especially on one side where it's lumpy) I was afraid my slim v-line jaw would be eclipsed by the weird fat. I asked ID Hospital about this and they recommend I do a 'V3 Lift' as well, which might be something you want to look into? A V3 lift 'works through not only the skin, but the fats and muscle', to ensure a nice tight v-line. As you can see my face is very loose so I felt if I just got v-line I would experience A LOT of sagging.

Not entirely sure what 'work through' means and not much other information is given besides that and that they lipo any unwanted fat lol.

Read these first before you go to ID # and #

what was included in the nose? did they say? mini v-line is usually chin only so v-line = mandible + chin (whole jawline from ear to ear)

I'm not completely sure, but I'll ask them as soon as I've heard from them again!
Oh thanks a lot. Needed to be sure. The amount of different procedures and clinics can be somewhat overwhelming for me!

Hi everyone. New to posting here, but have been lurking around the forum and doing research online on two-jaw for a while.

Went for consultations with ID, Grand, BK and EverM and just decided to go for two-jaw at EverM in a few days. I'll try to post updates unless I feel too terrible to write. The initial quoted price was 14 mil krw but I managed to bargain down a bit. Wish me luck! ^^

Hi, can I please have Girin's email or Kakao? Thanks!

Do you speak korean or Chinese yourself or have you had a translator help you set up the consultations?

And good luck! I hope everything goes well and that the results will please you! Can't wait to hear about your experience.

I didn't email them, I wrote them at KakaoTalk (:

Their KakaoTalk ID is 'girinlife' if you're interested!

Hi everyone. :smile:

I was wondering if any of you knew anything about JK? I'm really interested in the clinic (they even responded quickly to my email), but I couldn't find many reviews on them (I could have missed something idk).. And that makes me a bit wary.

Just as a side note, I'm currently saving my money to have a nose job, liposuction, and v-line.