BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Yes i saw that post too. But the burning incident had nothing to do with the eyelid surgery. Anyway, the way he responded after the burning incident was commendable. Like how he opened the clinic on a Sunday just to give the patient additional care. speaks well of his character

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait what clinic is this, that sounds so scary! why was she burned in the first place, what happened? i don't remember reading about this...

I haven't heard of Braun. Are they any good from what you've seen?

As of now I'm torn between getting tapered or parallel eyelids.
I want eyes like Sulli's, which are parallel. But sometimes it seems like her right eye is tapered. If I do end up getting parallel, I don't want to get a huge open cut because it will be too obvious I got surgery done!

tumblr_n6fd3uWObh1tvv3bqo3_500.png

If I do end up going for parallel, I also want eyes like Lee Yoobi (sigh, so beautiful), Krystal, or Son Naeun.

I really wanna know who did Lee Yoobi's ps now that u remind me a haha:lol: She looks amazinggggg
tumblr_n6fad5y3nx1tvv3bqo1_500.jpg

Hey Kim
I went back to ID for rhino revision I've never had lateral revision. Had lots of yummy food already ! Now sitting in JW reception waiting to see my fat graft doc so I can tell him to not make me look like a fish!! Also having lower eye surgery with love band! Op is Monday. Can't wait...

Their site is braunps.co.kr if you're interested. They have a section where patients can upload their own personally taken b&a pics which is more helpful than those overly photoshopped ones produced by the clinic :P

I haven't heard any foreigner reviews yet, but someone on this forum said his gf's friend got her nose done there. Tbh, some of their b&a look so identical (like the noses all look so pointy and obvious implant) but i went through all of them and managed to find some really pretty ones! I guess it's up to what you want from the doctor.....

I really liked these eyes they did here
imgview.php.jpeg

Hey! I skipped Girin becauase it was my last appointment and I already paid a deposit for View beforehand so I thought I would just pass on it. And I would've brought my friend who is a Korean speaker. They don't have any translators in the clinic.

Today is 2 days post surgery. I'm really sick so I'm just staying home and writing this. On my surgery day with View, I went in an hour early at 9am. They went through some contracts with me and I met the doctor again. I changed and washed my face then they brought me to the surgery room. I was really nervous. There weren't any english speakers in the surgery room so I was a big confused. They tied me down and put an iv in my arm. Later the doctor came in and drew on my eyes then I passed out. I woke up later and the doctor was telling me to open and close my eyes. It kind of hurt when he was stitching up the inner eye part but other than that it felt fine.
My eyes were pretty swollen afterwards. The swelling has gone down a little but now my eyes are just a bit more bruised. It's also hard to clean the eyes in the morning because I have to get the eye boogers out very carefully, haha.

Hi hongkongpooey, will you be able to share the cost of JW on eyes fat graft, upper and lower.

I kakao them and initially the gal asked what do I mean and they replied that they can put extra skin. :o never heard of such procedure.. Shows that she is quite inexperienced.

The price she quoted for lower eye bag sugery is also 2x more than other clinic.

Thus will be great if you may assist to check as I will be going end of Jun.

Thanks janersmaners for the update. wishing you a speedy recovery. When u say u had non incision, you are referring to the buried sutures method, not the partial incision method?

Yeah, but I think it lasts up to one year anyway... Hmm I don't know if it's worth the investment.
Does anyone else get like this? I go on PF because I want to research on one procedure, then after reading up on everyone else's experiences/seeing b/a photos I want to do everything! O.O

I hope your nose turns out the way you want. This is like your third surgery right?
Oh and did you meet Yumi? I looked for her at JW last year and heard that she moved to ID.

Tell me about your fat graft! I kind of want to get it on my forehead but I'm afraid that it will disappear after a year or so. What a waste of money if that happens! O.O Are you getting full face fat graft? or just certain areas. And isn't love band just a fat graft surgery? Am I missing something..?