BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

She looks better before the surgery....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup Peggy had an out folder. Exactly my point

The love band hurts? isn't that just fat graft for that area under your eye?

And I really hope your fat graft turns out well :smile: Even after a year. I've been thinking about whether or not I should do fat graft, but so many people say that it doesn't last unless you do it multiple times... and I can't keep going back to Korea for PS. I thought I would be done two years ago, but here I am. Still lurking on PF asking questions about PS....

You mean do the eyes first and come back a year later for the nose? I'm going to do both at the same time, just at different places. That's why I'm so concerned... How can they make a harmonized look if they're done at different places and neither doctor has seen the final result of either eye/nose? Oh well. At least I can go and get things done :P

Yeah, I don't want to get parallel/outfolder eyes. I want to get tapered (what you're calling infolder). Even if they're very large tapers like Lee Yoobi's.

But Yoon Seung Ah has parallel/outfolder eyes and they look really natural and pretty...
[​IMG]

I don't want to double message you but I just remembered you had issues with your paranasal implant. Is that why you had issues with your nose job? And will doing fat graft give you the same effect as the paranasal implant?

Sorry to bombard you with questions.. Especially when you're recovering from surgery.

Both of us go to Korea so often for PS. It's a shame we never go at the same time...

There are two procedures of creating love band if you don't have them, the one everyone knows by injecting fat graft underneath the eyes or the one I had which is during lower eye surgery the doc tightens the muscle at the corner of your eyes creating a roll which is permanent and this apparently is your natural love band as to where and how deep it would naturally sit. Hope I am making sense!

No problem glad to help. I had my paranasal implants removed because it restricted my smile and every time I was fully laughing could feel them. This has contributed to my top lip drooping because the muscle underneath where the implants were has become weak, I am told to do mouth exercises. I have just had fat graft there too and this will NOT restrict anything as the fat it is above and not below the tissue. As for my original rhino, that was revised as the bridge was far too low for glasses and the tip looked just the same as before surgery.

When you did the tip revision, did you have to harvest new cartilage? or did they repurpose what was already there? I am planning on a tip revision with my alarplasty so my nose can look "harmonious" (can't think of a better word), and I'm worried that the surgeon will want to take cartilage from my ear...

Ah I see. Did you choose this option because it's more permanent? Or does it look more natural? That sounds significantly more risky and painful... :sad:

He used the original cartilage but had to source more cartilage from my ears, that was the only way I could achieve a more pronounced tip.

Hmm... I guess I might have to do the same. Well, I wish you a smooth recovery :smile:
It must be difficult after fat graft because on the one hand, you're supposed to walk a lot to get rid of your swelling, but you're not allowed to exercise with fat graft, in case you burn the fat right? Oy vey.

I just confirmed liposuction for outer thigh and knees at 365mc!!! This is because for face fat graft the fat was taken from inner thigh

Yes it's a catch 22 situation so I'm not walking, the swelling will go eventually, it will just take longer. Anyway now decided on lipo so can't walk anyway lol

Huh, when they harvest fat cells for fat graft, it's basically lipo but in smaller quantities right? Sorry, I'm harvesting all this info from YOU. >_<;; I hope it's not as painful as your procedure. Good luck on your surgery!!