BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi,

I'm planning on going to Teuim for eyelid revision and TL for power v. How long will you be in Korea for? If you're still there when I go over, maybe I can join you.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long will you be in Korea for? I'm thinking about going to a bunch of different places for eyes, nose and fat graft but I would have to do a different surgery each day.. that seems like a bad idea to me.. :/

I think it's impossible to do different surgeries each day continuously ....

Haha I did that and also with different clinics. I even squeezed in lip filler and Botox in masseter muscles. Have you decided on all your surgeries?

Hi needitdone,
Yes we might can meet up since I plan to stay for 3 weeks. :smile:

Jaw surgeries are very major operations that many hospitals will tell you it's for correctional purposes. It's a difficult and dangerous surgery which you should only undergo through a oral and maxillofacial surgeon.

Potential complications includes: Excessive Bleeding, Nasal bleeding due to blood accumulates in the sinus areas, Nerves and muscles damage, Loss of sensation. CT scans are crucial for the surgeons to see your nerves layout. Some people are not suitable for such surgeries due to the spread of nerves.

Also, since you will need general anesthesia. Please refer to risk of GA below. "Errors by the anesthesiologist, such as not monitoring the patient or measuring the amount of anesthesia in the patient's system throughout procedure" is what caused the recent death at Grand hospital. http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/anesthesia/basics/risks/prc-20014786

And don't forget recovery is a ***** for jaw surgeries. It takes long time and is very painful. This is why I'm having huge debate with myself whether I should put myself through that.

Please add if I've missed out any more risks.

I'm probably gonna be there for 10 days or so, depending on if I can fit the 2 surgeries on one day. TL said I would have to do eyes first, but I can do the two surgeries the same day. It will just be pretty hectic…

Yes. And I hope to GOD these will be my final procedures.
Eyes: incisional blepharoplasty, medial epicanthoplasty and maybe lateral canthoplasty. But I heard that lateral doesn't change what your eyes look like from the front and that sometimes they can close up again and even make your eyes smaller.
Nose: tiplasty revision and alarplasty
Fat graft: for my entire face, but mostly for my forehead.

As for where... I'm definitely going to redo my nose. JW said that they'd give me a free tiplasty revision, which is awesome, but I won't do eyes or fat graft there because the cost of eyes is so expensive. They quoted me at $4,000 USD for medial and incisional blepharoplasty, which I think is unreasonably high. Fat graft there is i think $1,500-2,000 USD, which is alright so may end up doing that there. Please tell me what your fat graft is like after 6 months :P

Teuim quoted me for $6,000 to do my eyes. That's way too expensive as well.

Still shopping around. You said your lateral didn't close up right? I may consider ID for that...

And two years ago, I met up with a forumer in NYC who had her eyes done at IC Plus clinic (I think it was called), they looked really natural, so maybe I'll head over there...? I have to dig up my emails from ages ago to check it out.

How's the swelling? finally going down? keep us updated! :biggrin:

I asked a clinic if they thought it would be possible to do two surgeries in one day, and they said that it would be really hard for my body to do eyes and rush over to another place to do nose.

Which surgeries are you planning on doing?

Yeah, it can't be good for your body to keep going under. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule it so I can do everything at one or two places.

Eyes and power v at TL