BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi all.
I found this forum along with Soompi but this forum seems to be more updated. I live in Orange County, CA. I would like to get double eyelid done along with epi and latercanthoplasty. Ideally, I would like to get it done in Korea since the doctors seem to be more aware of this surgery and they do so many of them per day. But given the circumstances, I don't think it's a likely thing for me. So I was wondering if there are any doctors you recommend here in California. Or if the doctors here are no way in comparison to those in Korea. I would love your recommendations and feedbacks. Thanks again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you

What's the difference between regular vline and power v? I don't want to get into the bone cutting surgeries, but I have been wondering if the doctor could inject extra fat on my chin to make it a bit longer and pointier... haha like Michelle Phan's face injections.

How much did TL quote you for eyes? And what exactly are you getting done?

Hmm... My friend got a nose consultation at Wave Plastic Surgery in ktown... And you see a few of them throughout ktown in LA, but I don't know much more. If you do find a few places you recommend, please do share!

Hi there, I'm in OC too. I did mine in KR- based on the fact that you may not be able to go do your surgery in KR, maybe look up Dr. Charles Lee at Enhance PS. He's Korean and I would have gone there for nose and eyes if I hadn't discovered this forum. Of course Korea would be best for these surgeries, but if you can't go that's what I think is the best alternative. It might cost you a lot though like 2.5-3k-ish?

Thank you for the replies. How much is it cheaper to get it done in Korea? I would love to get it done in Korea, but I just didn't want the surgery to ruin my vacation if you get what I mean. I guess with any plastic surgery, people will be more self conscious right after. I did hear about Charles Lee but I got mixed reviews about it. I just wish there was a clinic like those located in Korea in LA or KTown. I would like to hear more feedbacks from others as well. What would you say total spendings would be including plane ticket, surgeries (epi, lateral, double eyelid), and living situation (different arrangements). Thanks guys.

Doesn't Dream clinic have a branch in LA?
As for Korea being cheaper, it depends on when you go and what you plan on getting. You can get rhino for 4k in Korea, but you're also spending at least 1.5k USD on plane tickets and hotel. But then again, in the states, I was quoted 6k for rhino (without including the anesthesiologist)...

Do your research and start some online consultations. And you can totally walk around with sunglasses and a mask. No one will look twice, especially in Gangnam.

I heard about that story a day after my guy friend do his primary Rhinoplasty there.

Yes there is but I don't think it has that many of good reviews there. I did hear about K Charles Kim, and he seems to be good but I would like to have my options open. So back to Korean Clinics, what is the consensus for eyelid surgery including epi, lateral and double eyelid? Any particular clinic geared towards male or female eyes?

I'm not doing eyelid revision at TL, only power v. I'm doing eyelid revision at teuim. TL quoted me 3200 krw for the power v.

Ohh that's what I'm researching too! I can't remember if anyone went to Teuim on the forums...

I'm planning on going to Dream and TL since it's so popular on the forums and looking to see where else might be a good place. Maybe Namoo?

Hi all! I am back in action.

This time round I went JB to do my eyes and nose. Reason being cheaper.

I came back from Korea in Feb doing my fat graft, chin implant, upper arm and thigh lipo...

I wanted to do my eyes in Korea but was advised not to because of the distance between my eyes n eyebrow. But still I am not satisfied with my double eyelid as I always wanted higher ones...

After much research, I have done mine yesterday in JB.

Monitoring my progress now. Hopefully it's good.

Good luck in all your PS plannings!

what does JB stands for? u know their website? thanks