• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Eyelid= $1500 - 2500
Epicanthoplasty= $1300
Lateral Canthoplasty= $1800
Nose Augmentation= $4000-$8000

That's around how much they quoted me too for my eyes.

What's the breakdown of your nose job? I had my tiplasty done at JW because it was so cheap... But I guess if you include implant, alarplasty and even osteotomy it gets to be pretty expensive... :/

Been awhile since I last log in. I still cannot find any gd surgeons that can perform revision for injected fat under the eye area(lasted for 5yrs now....) If anyone know any gd doctors please pm me. :sad:

Hiya! I'm really bad, actually. I've scheduled them pretty much one after the other! D: well, my consultations for TLPS and The Line are anyway, but I figured that was okay since they're quite similar! There's a big-ish 2 hour gap before I pop into Wonjin for my Medinent consultation, which I imagine will be quite short since it's just about my eyebrows, and then Dream gets the rest of the day.

I'm on quite a tight schedule. I'm only in Korea for 10ish days and so I need to get my surgery done ASAP, which is why I decided to do all my consultations in a day. Kind of silly, I know :sad: but I'm certain I won't be able to wait until December when I can next take a holiday to get my face fixed!

Didn't know that there was this thread here!
I'm visiting Seoul next week and planning to get a nose filler. Any recommendations or experiencees?
I've contacted 3 places but haven't decided yet

Starline is pretty famous. Its in korean but you can see the before and after photos of her
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=wlsrud9817&logNo=220015150060&beginTime=0&jumpingVid=&from=section&redirect=Log&widgetTypeCall=true

Yeah. I really just want to get nose bridge augmentation. But I would like to get the eyelid surgery as well at the same setting if possible. Going from clinic to clinic seems like too much work. Do you have any recommendation other than JW? I see JW has a great reputation which I like, but I'm wondering if the locals would go to them for the price they are quoting. A clinic that's great for eyes and nose but obviously cheaper than JW.

Also. What is exactly a tiplasty? Is it like bridge augmentation? How much did they quote you?

Hello Motherhen, I wish I had read your post prior to making my plan...we could have kept each other company:smile:
I've made plan to be there at Aone from Aug 13; it would be nice to have someone to share stories...

Thanks mjk. I wish the naver has English :sad: cannot understand what they wrote...

im planning a trip to korea next yr spring for full face contouring, which includes zygoma(cheek bone), jaw line, and v-line(chin). my first and main concern is not the price but the safety and customer service of the hospital itself. I really want to know what is there to do if my surgery didnt go as planned?

Hi, I don;t understand y u nd a revision for injected fat, fat can disappear through time, right??