BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Nope my fat never disappear.... Already 5 years....look damn ugly as they form lump

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes injected fat under my eye area. It was lipo out from my thighs...
I done it in SG.

FYI. http://www.realself.com/review/atlanta-ga-fat-transfer-frog-eyes
I think a lot of ppl face this problem when fat injection goes wrong

Hi everyone,
I got cheekbone reduction surgery 2 weeks ago (most of my swelling is gone by now) in Seoul and feel very worried.. I seem to have lost feeling on my skin near one of my cheekbones, and the front side of my cheeks feel SUPER stiff - it's very difficult for me to smile/laugh and it looks really, really strange and unnatural when I try. I've read hundreds of posts on purseblog.com as well as another website's forum, but can't seem to find anything helpful. Has anyone experienced this/know anything about this? My surgeon is really unfriendly and tries to shrug everything off (acts like everything is fine and tells me that I just need to wait for 6 months), but I don't believe or trust him. Please let me know if you have any info or advice! Thank you!! :sad:

It is very common to feel stiffness, numbness and complications after facial bone surgery. Whoever had their chin and jaw done can tell you this, it usually takes months for the feeling to completely return to the area. Like people who had jaw done, it will be difficult for you to use your face as normal only 2 weeks after surgery.

Hi hs77

Same here! I just had my cheekbone reduction and vline in seoul two weeks ago, just back to home today! I also feel so embarrassed when I was smiling,... But I think this is normal and my hospital gave me the post op guidelines which also mentioned it, So dont worry :smile: how's ur surgery btw?

Tiplasty is for people who have a bulbous/rounded nose tip. It's done to slim down the tip and make it a bit more pointed. I paid $2500 for it, but I'm not satisfied with the results anymore... When I get my internet fixed, I'll share some b/a photos from a korean forum that I go to.

I had cheekbone reduction also in February 3014 and I remember that look you are talking about.
When you smile it looks and feels unnatural to the point where you have to cover your face because you feel like the joker from batman. Rest assured though, i promise you it will go away in time, most likely in less than 6 months

I completely agree with you malissa, it takes FOREVER for the feeling to come back.
I had v line, cheekbone reduction and jaw surgery about 6 months ago and although
The stiffness in majority of my face is gone my lips and chin area feel tingly when I touch it or
If I kiss someone, it's not numb but you know that feeling that you get when your leg falls asleep and then it wakes up, I'm talking about that feeling . It can be uncomfortable but I got used to it, kissing just hurts sometimes

waiting, pls get back to us:smile:

Everyone who replied - thank you so much, I feel less worried now. As for the results, I see no noticeable difference so I feel very disappointed...but I decided to get over it and move on. Nothing I can do about it at this point. At least I'm alive/no infections etc. showed up lol

Also, do you know how soon I can go to the hair salon to get my hair dyed/permed? Not sure if the small incisions next to my ear are completely healed...I was gonna go today and just tell the stylist to be extra careful. Bad idea? I would ask my surgeon but he's impossible to reach (ugh)

Seriously, I'm 4 months plus post op for bone shaving on chin.

The numbness, stiffness or tight feeling improved slightly during the first 2 months or so. After that, I never felt any improvement on tightness. Maybe there is a little bit each day....but i still feel no difference as compared to a month or so ago.

Sometimes I really can't help not to get worry. If I will live with it forever..... Hope it really is as what you've mentioned, chin takes longer time to heal...... but how long must I wait......:crybaby::crybaby:

You won't be able to see the results before after a couple of months, at least. 2 weeks after surgery you will be too swollen to tell anything at all.
To see the absolute final results will take 2-6 months. 2 weeks simply can't do it.
Haven't your surgeon told you anything about this surgery at all? Seems like there are so many things you haven't gotten told which is pretty important to know...

which clinic did you go to, if i may ask