BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Can I get their email add??? I am new here, Even though you don't get reply...I want to try to email them..just trying~

Mostly I get information about plastic surgery here but I feel like thrown into the universe.
So I want to directly contact them.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont wanna make a new thread. So I'm just asking here.

Is there anyone who been using eyelid glue and got winkles and fine lines on the eyelid from it.
Is it possible to remove with a double eyelid surgery?

Thanks.

Hi!I am going in august ...will arrive in seoul on 20 August. This trip is for leisure but I would still like to go for consultation with some clinics before I have my surgery in December! when r u arriving in Seoul?

Hi Fantasyface

I am planning on going from August 10-21 :sad: which is right around the time you're arriving. I can still message you personal thoughts or opinions based of my experience when I go.

I thought posting photos here would be easy but it's actually pretty labor intensive...

That said, I think you can google search a lot of awesome b/a of korean plastic surgery.

Did you know there's something Koreans call "face-off plastic surgery?" It's when their face is completely changed. Like so the photos below.

This girl says she has done...
Eyes: incisional double eyelid revision, lowered outer corner, medial epicanthoplasty, and another procedure I don't understand..
Nose: 2.5mm silicone implant, tiplasty, alarplasty, cut nose hump
Facial contouring: some kind of T something for her chin and square jaw.

I really wanted to share this girl because of her alarplasty. It doesn't look like her nose is squished tight or anything. Super natural and rounded. I hope my nose turns out like hers... :P

Kkim120 do you know where she got it done? her skin looks so good after.

Sounds awesome, good luck! Do update us on how your procedures go! :smile:

Hi Fantasyface

I'll be there August 11th to 20th so I will be leaving around the time you arrive :sad: we can definitely keep in touch so that I can update you on my experience

I got them from a Korean forum. But wow. It's really labor intensive to post them... D:
As for where they got it done, I have to pm each forumer individually since they don't publicly say where they went. So sorry. I don't have that information...

But! You can see what's possible with the right surgeon and right procedures! :smile:

Is there a procedure you wanted me to look up?