BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

It's braunps.co.kr
You need an account to see pics but just use google translate to help you out, it's simple.

I'm planning on going towards the end of next year/beginning of 2016. Still a while because I need to save up and do more research :biggrin: It would be nice to have someone interested in the same clinics! When are you going?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Drremon, me again !! : D

i have the same question...probably i ll bring a big one ..hahahahah i was even thinking about 2 suitcase ..however, the place i rent have a up hill road...so still deciding lol

Heyy if you're looking to book a place close to clinics you should stay in either garosugil, apgujeong or nonhyeon-dong. This is where 90% of the clinics are

The 1st time I came I took the taxi and it was too expensive and the second time I took the bus. I'm still in Korea and my flight leaves in a few hours and im taking the bus again because its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper. They have a space in the front of the bus for suitcases,at least the one I was on did, so you should be ok

2 weeks post op

Breast augmentation:
The pain has subsided a lot and I mean by 90% so i'm feeling a lot better and I guess the pain was worth it because I love how my breasts turned out. Swelling has gone down a bit also and my breasts dropped a bit so its not as high as it was post op. I still have to wear the surgical bra for another couple of weeks but I am getting used to it's tightness ad I also don't sleep in it at night

Nose job:
I honestly cannot believe that I have little to no swelling on the nose 2 weeks post op. That's just so weird to me. Ive met a few people while here in Seoul and they tell me that if I didn't mention that I had a nose job they wouldn't have guessed. They say it looks very natural and it suits my facial features. Pre-op the doctor told me I will have scars below my nostrils but so far the scars are barely visible

Lip reduction:
Had stitches removed after 2 weeks and that hurt lso freaking bad. Still awaiting results from lip reduction so I cannot reallly comment on it yet

Fat graft:
It looks very natural 2 weeks post op and i'm extremely happy with this procedure because it filled out my face more

A few tips for those of you planning to come to Seoul:

*When you are about to leave Incheon airport, there will be a bank called Shinhan Bank. It's close to the bus terminal. Your life will be a lot easier if you exchange the currency you have there(the lady told me they do not charge for an exchange). When I came I traded $300 usd for korean won and it lasted me two weeks. You can buy food/clothes or whatever with no worries.

* Do not come and go without visiting Gangnam station. Its a train station that has a mini mall with great deals and it's exciting to shop there. Plus, it'll get you out of your hotel room and give you something to do while in Seoul

*Buy Arnica Montana/Bromelain before you get here. It's an amazing desweller that works like the pumpkin juice only you apply it directly to the swelling. I found it works great for deswelling super fast.

* If you have no idea where to book a hotel, book a place near Nonhyeon-dong, Garosugil or Apjugeong. These places are where the clinics are at. ID, Everm, Dream, Regen, Faceline, Migo,365 mc,The Line,View and like a gazillion more places. Even the infamous BK and Grand are here. TLPS is the only one I know of so far that is out of this PS District. (Ive seen Young Dong Hotel, Lex Hotel,Motel 6 here) I stayed at the Emphthatha Residence because it was more within my budget and the owner and her family are hospitable.

*Fly Korean Air if you can,they have great customer service and I mean impeccable. They have a blanket, pillow, slippers, headphones and water for you on the plane. Not to mention, they have a ton of movies(english and korean), games and music for entertainment. You dont even need your ipad,ipod,phone or computer. Oh yeah, and the food is decent.

*Post op do not stay couped up in your room all day everyday. Its soooo bad for deswelling and also depressing. The clinic you go to will give you a surgical mask,so wear it proud and walk for as long as you can.

* There are stores here called Daiso,which are pretty much like the dollar store. You can get anything there from toilet paper to dishes and cups. They have everything and I mean everything. So when you're packing do not be one of those people at the airport that have to transfer stuff from your bags because you packed too much. Under pack because its not as heavy and at Daiso they have Toothpaste,toothbrushes,towels, masks for post op surgery, soap etc...

*Do not be offended if people stare at you here or point and laugh at whatever it is they make of your face behind your mask. It happened to me and it might happen to you. Don't feel bad just keep on moving with your head high and stay strong

* If you're not used to people smoking everywhere and I mean everywhere, like me. Brace yourself because everywhere you turn people will be puffing smoke in your face. They tend to spit a lot too but you'll get used to it I guess

*Just because a clinic gives you a price does not mean that it is set in stone, ask for a discount and if you only brought with you a certain amount of money,tell them that and see what they say. In addition if they ask you if you bought your credit card or more money please say no because they will up your price

*Post op get mentally prepared to be afraid when you look in the mirror. You will be unrecognizable due to swelling. You can avoid mirrors if you want but just now that the swelling will eventually go down

aww make over, thank you so much for the post, very helpful !!!!! : )

hope your lip recover soon !!

according to your comments about fat graft, i think i am going to do it !!! haha

:smile: i think i ll go for the bus, already checked, cuz i booked gangnam area, so i will be getting off at a station called Nonhyen station ...after that.. i ll figure out from the GPS lol

Thanks for your post Makeover

That's the station I got off at too, just take air shuttle bus 6009 and tell the driver to drop you off at sinsa station 3. It'll be $15,000 Korean won , I'm not sure if the bus driver takes other currency

Sure, I'm just glad I could help . I also have photos I don't mind sharing in a private message. I'm not bold enough to post them here publicly . But I should tell you this, if you looked at my passport photo I'm almost unrecognizable.

I haven't got around to emailing them yet like I said I would ages ago :S
I'm going to try and just send a message in English now about the price for eyes since my Korean is poop, and see how they respond..

Edit: I checked their latest replies and about 5 new questions posted today on the 19th Sept are marked "완료"(complete/answered?) so I assume they're fairly prompt with replies!:biggrin:

Also, congrats Makeover on your successful surgeries! Hope everything is smooth sailing from now on, and that your lips will turn out the way you want them to!

When you contacted everm for your surgeries did you email them in English or did you use google translate to Korean? After seeing your photo and hearing what other have had to say i'm pretty much decided on Everm for my v-line surgery/ zygomy reduction! :smile: (But of course the consultation will be my main decider.