BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey girls,

Just curious- when you go to your consultations, did you/are you thinking of bringing pictures of celebs with your ideal features? I'm thinking about bringing some pictures of some faces I like and also including faces I don't like to illustrate my end goal. Right now, Jamie Chung (Asian American Actress) has the idea nose for me- its cute and not too obvious at all, which is what I'm striving for. It may or may not work out for my face, but I would still like to let the surgeon know what my taste is. I also like Lee Hyori's and Yoon Eun Hye's noses. Who has your ideal nose right now?

[​IMG][​IMG]

I don't think it hurts to show them a picture of a nose you would/wouldn't like, although it's important to be realistic. I think it really depends on how your nose is structured. I would absolutely love to have a nose like Lena Fujii, but it is impossible with my nose lol. Instead of bringing celebrity noses, I'm just going to bring pictures of my nose photoshopped. If you bring celebrity photos, you should specifically point out what you like/don't like about their noses instead of just being like "I want this nose".

Before I had my nose done, I sent and email to Dr. Park from OZ and I asked him if i ould have a ute narrow nose. He told me there were limitations as to what I could do sine I started with a wide nose with wide alars. I didnt like his answer so I never went to him. When I went to DA I showed them a photo of Geum Jan Di from that tv show "Boys Over Flowers" and before I went under I remember seeing big photos of my face and the photo of Geum Jan Di with the nose I want on the wall. So far I have to say he nailed it, he never said "Oh no your expectations are too high". I just showed him a photo and I got what I wanted. Its atually qute similar to Yoon Eun Hye's nose.

Definitely! I know that surgeons can't work miracles and the photoshop thing is such a good idea. I looked up Leni Fujii and omg I recognize her from all my j-magazines! I've been so obsessed with the korean aesthetics that I totally forgot about the Japanese ones! Now I will be looking up Japanese models for nose inspiration :graucho:

That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing! I guess it really depends on the doctor and how confident he feels in what you want. You look so cute in your avatar- Is this picture after your nose job? If so, it looks great!! Do you happen to have a before/after? I'm interested in going to DA for my nose too so any real testimonials are a plus. Oh yes, how do you feel now? Hopefully you're not in as much pain as before. I'm too scared to go under the knife for breast surgery. Fighting fighting!

I will be in korea same period as you

You know what, I felt exactly the same way when I had my mandibular reduction just last week. Hang in there, you'll be fine soon, trust me. The first days are the worst but after that the pain will fade and you'll get your energy back to be able to go out and enjoy life, regardless of swelling and all that! Take care, use lots of ice packs, drink lots of water! Best wishes dear :heart:

HELLO EVERYONE,
I've decided to go Korea Next month for my consultation and surgery (facial contouring)!!I've have booked my flight and also confirmed few consultation session with Regen, DAPRS, Item and EverM.
I'll arrange with JW, Samsung Line and maybe Bonobagi.
Anyone going as same period as me???
maybe we can meet up in Seoul!!

Hey stacie what day r u planning to be there ? I want to go again next month also. Plz let me know maybe we can buddy up

HI Ninja21,
I'm leaving to Seoul in 30rd September and I'll start my consultation in 2nd Oct.
Will you be there in the early of month?
I'll be there for at least 3 weeks. So maybe we could meet up when you in Seoul.
:smile:

Hi I am going too !!! From oct 14 to 22 , if you wanna hang out add me kaokao vovobengal : )

Hello I am been following the posts and finally schedule to be in Korea for my first plastic surgery from 10th to 21st oct , please add me to the list too, I don't know korean so would love to meet up to go shopping and eating with anyone travel the same time.
I haven't got got a kaokao account yet

Hi Dorremon, i wil lbe going my self as well. ... but i can not do msg as my ID level is low .....................i m going oct 14 to 22