BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hey hey are you from uk ? I'm hoping to come to korea in November time

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

planning on do a Lipo on upper arm too but wondering the long term effect? have you experienced losing strength or funciton? what's the recovery time? many thanks in advance. :biggrin:

Oops sorry I just realized it is Exclusive for American Express cardholders only. Just saw it when I went to search the link for you. You can just sign up for kris flyer member and they will email you whenever there is a promo.
Here is the link if up you still need it
http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/special-offers/fare-deals-listing/

Anw when are you planning to go korea? I am planning early next year.

Hi skinny pig ,
If u can read chinese I suggest u to download an apps called "新氧”, I saw few patient from braun they had bad experience from braun . However ,they are still good in rhinoplasty ,yes ,only rhinoplasty :-/ I was same with you impress with their eye surgeries and also fat graft ,but after reading reviews from there ,I think I'm gonna do more research for looking a good eye surgeon .:smile:

That website is called 'soyoung.com'. I read those occasionally as well. But I feel they only have information on the clinics that are heavily advertised in China, which is still a lot.

I can't read Chinese, unfortunately. What did they say about the eyes at Braun?

I'm currently looking into clinics in Japan actually, since I heard their rhinoplasty is one of the best. I don't mind price too much as long as it isn't too remote from the market price. Angelababy and Malaysian blogger Cheesie apparently got their surgeries done in Japan and they look great. Cheesie looks especially natural and I love her nose. My friend told me a doctor by the surname Fukuda operated on Angelababy, can't seem to find his clinic though...

It's a shame since not many foreigners here have seemed to explored Japan's plastic surgery clinics much.

Many china gals have went to fukuda to have ps, mixed reviews, plz be careful!! sad that u cant read chinese, have another china forum talk about japan ps as well as korea ps, is called hongfengbaobao

Hi Girls:
what procedures are you going to get? I am planning to go on 9th of Nov. would be great to connect. which clinic are you going to?
Q

HI,

I am planning to do eyes, nose, fg and i will stay till 16 Nov, we might b able to meet in korea:smile:!!

I will consult 9 clinics..........