BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi frhjing! If you don't mind me asking, what surgery/surgeries are you interested in? JW is my first choice at the moment, but I'm also interested in the other clinics you listed. I won't be going until next year, though. Please keep us updated~!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much vanitygirl09! I'm sorry for my noob-ness. I didn't know I was able to do that. I appreciate it!

Is anyone going to Korea on December 11 that would like to meet up and possibly share rooms? I will be there for about a month

I'm planning to do Rhinoplasty and Tiplasty. I'm considering doing my eyes.. but due to the fact that I wear glasses and I wouldn't be able to wear glasses after my surgery... I need to rely on contacts. If I can't wear contacts... I am literally gonna be blind.

It looks to me she had square jaw reduction, possibly two jaw, vline, double eyelid and maybe even nose job and fat graft. That's a lot of procedures... I'm sure if you google search with the image file, you can find the original source :smile:

I remember reading a couple of articles about her some time ago. She was on 'Let Me In' as someone said, she was also well known for, after her surgery, her surgeon proposed to her because he thought she became really beautiful after surgery.
I couldn't find out what clinic she got it done at or what he [the surgeon] name was, but I know her name is Huyn Jang Jin :smile:

thank you, I got her name finally =)

Hey guys, the clinic ive picked to go is banobagi

I was wondering if they could make a semi long face (not really a jaw problem) but lack of cheekbones on the sides of my face making my face kind of flat on the sides, into a rounder, more fuller face like Portia Doubleday, an actress. In the way that I think I can achieve a round face is by probably inserting large cheekbone implants on the sides of my face and fat grafting OVER the cheekbone implants so it sculpts the face by making it not only rounder but wider and fuller. (at least whats what I think, tell me if im horribly wrong).

I will be also getting a rhinoplasty, chin shave, jawline end of tip shave, and hair transplant to correct hairline

I also want to know if banobagi does forehead shaving

Thanks!!