BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi

Actually, they are bad in provide quick email. I assume they are either really busy or could be lack of man power.
You may want to call them first and tell them you have been emailing them and no response for a long time.
Hebe the Chinese consultation who replied back to me. But, it took 1 week.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you done an online consult with them? It's usually very helpful, especially the information they can give you on a technical level, well at least me :smile: they may take about 4~10 days to get back to you but it usually is helpful :smile:

Usually clinics prefer online consult if you are seeking information, once I emailed a clinic (I think it was JW?) and they replied and said “Please, let's talk through online consult..”,..I'd much prefer to email, but that's their choice I guess :/

Hebe is also English consultant and also sometimes the in house translator at Banobagi, so I think it may be a lack of man power, not their fault though because I think they are really busy most of the time too~

Hello Cuddlelooker..nice to meet you~

No, unfortunately..I wish it was a video consult that would be soooo helpful! I have heard some smaller clinics do video consults sometimes, but not busier ones like Banobagi and sometimes with those ones you actually speak to the doctors themselves not a consultant, but I don't think this very common.
Usually online consult is a section on the clinic's website, in Banobagi's case it's right up the top in the middle next to 'about Banobagi' and left of the search bar. They are a section where you can write an inquiry with questions that could be similar to these..'Can you please suggest procedures (and attach a photo), Prices for procedures? What does this [certain] procedure/s entail? What facilities do you have for [procedure] etc....’ or whatever you want to know. Here you can write an enquiry in an email-style format and have the option to attach maximum two photos usually of front (face) and profile/side if you want. My recent one to Banobagi (I wrote about the I got reply in the thread ‘prices of Korean clinics’, I think its called?) I just told them the procedures I wanted and why and asked for a quote for them. You get a password for your enquiry for privacy and have to enter it whenever you want to access your enquiry.

Hope I helped somewhat and hope you have a nice day~

I have some ideas on where & what I am going to do in korea for PS.maybe we can contact each other & share info ;P

This girl posted her picture online. Saying she went for nose, eye,vline n cheekbone at DA. But she is not happy with the result as she experience extreme sagging on one side of the face

from the picture it's very obvious. DA was initially my top choice but I have been hearing many negative feedbacks about them
Before
[​IMG]

After
[​IMG]

What other negative have you been hearing about them? They're on my consultation list! First actually

But sagging isn't dependent on the clinic. It's dependent on the surgery and the client undergoing that surgery!

i read this too, but look at her old post, u can see tht she is a lot better than before

Great, I think you can update some of your info here. Like what you plan to do and the clinics.
As I am unable to PM. :smile: