BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

http://secretps.com/chn/01_introduce/doctor_jung.php
This is website, this clinic is famous for eyes, but seems this dr leave secret as korean website no this dr already, wonder whether they not yet update the chinese version or not.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I know about this doctor! Dr. Chung Seung Il!!! I'm going to consult with him.
He actually moved to ID hospital earlier this year. If you end up consulting with him, let me know what he says!

After you said Secret is famous for eyes. I looked up their website. The surgery information seems minimal. The only surgery they offer is called 2 in 1 double eyelid surgery, which seems to be partial incisional.

Hey I'm also planning to travel end of March till early April! I'm going for rhino, how about you? ^_^

Hey there,

I am going to Korea some time next year between Jan to Feb and will be getting my double eyelid done there.

However, I am torn between the choices of Banobagi and Regen!

Has anyone been to any of these 2 and any advise?

Hi all,

I will be in Seoul from Dec 5 to Dec 17 and would to meet up with anyone who will also be there during this time. If you would like to meet up, please add me on Kakao - my username is Anjiee

On a separate note, I've sent out emails and photos out to a couple of different clinics about a week ago, and only one has replied so far - ID surgery. Has anyone had email responses from Dream, Regen, Wonjin, JK, Cinderella, Banobagi, JW and Pitangui? I am guessing perhaps it is the language barrier? How did everyone else contact their preferred clinics?

Thanks,
Angie

^ ID replies really quickly because they're like marketing ninjas lol that's really all they're good at (promoting and English catering)

Anyway with Regen and Dream. They do reply but it takes them time. Not that long though you'll get something in about 2 business days. Same goes for Pitangui

Email consult shouldn't be used as research. You can ask short questions but just know that 99.9% of the time it's not the doctors opinion just the consultant or translator knowledge. I use the forum and my own digging as research. Then I plan to take this knowledge to the face-to-face consultation with the doctor for a more precise response. With email I use it to get general ID, as questions (how many days should I stay, when are stitches taken out) that I should kind of know the answers to already but just want to make sure. Then I use it to make consultation appt. I find this way i always get a response in 1 business day or less from the aforementioned clinics as they're general questions the translator should know if she's worked there for more than a short time.

Hope this helps

I recently contacted Dream, JW, Banobagi and Item and they replied reasonably quickly through their online consult on the website..I think this is an easier option and they always usually reply.
It's basically the same you can add photos in email format so try online consult and they'll get back to you~

Mjitsu,

I'll be honest like you want :biggrin: I LOVE your results! To me, the change is definitely noticeable in my opinion however it is so natural. You can definitely notice the change in the tip - it is more upturned now than it was before. I think it makes your face look more harmonised and suits you very much. Your alars look fine to me - in fact they look a little bit... less wide than before? Or maybe that's just an illusion haha.

Hey Mjitsu, I personally think your nose looks great after! It seems to compliment your face better. I actually consider your nose to be a big change...then again, it's only been 2.5 months so I'm interested in seeing how your final results turn out. I really hope you end up liking it! I think the height is perfect as well as your alars.

JW has been one of the top clinics I've been interested in so your post really helps. Thank you for taking the time to give us post-op results and introducing us to a new clinic. I look forward to reading more about your ps progress!

Mjitsu, I think your nose tip is pretty defined and agreed with skinnypig, your alar looks fine. I'm not sure if it's really more upturned coz the angle of your before and after pics are different. Both before pics are from a slightly higher angle, so can't really compare. But overall, I think is good. Subtle and natural changes that you yourself can tell, while other people will only say "oh you look great!" but can't really point out what. :graucho:

What do you feel about him???? thanks for telling me, he is gd at nose right?

They usually do tapered style and usually using incisional method, you can look at so young "希克麗", this is secret chinese name, now very famous among chinese forum. Good at eye revision too, but if you want to make parallel one, i don't know this is a gd choice or not. And this is my situation now, i want a more parallel one, that's why im going to jaedon and also teiump

Thank you! I have resubmitted my enquiry through their online consultation instead. Still patiently waiting but it's only been 24 hours now. I just want to get a gauge on the different prices then I will book in for a consultation.

ID hospital was definitely quick to reply but freaked me out a little when they mentioned that December is very busy period for clinics and in order to secure a surgery date (during my time in Seoul) I would have to book and leave a $1M (KRW) deposit in advance.