BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Thank you for your suggestion! I decided to go down that route although I had a bit of difficult navigating Dream's website (had to use Google Translate!) and JW kept rejecting my post. =(
Now just waiting on responses from all the different clinics..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, I love her eyes!!!! That's exactly what I'd like to achieve. But is it tapered or parallel? Some photos look different?

Edit: Sorry, I thought So Young was a person but just realised it is a clinic. I had googled the Chinese characters and saw the model that features on the homepage. I love her eyes. =)

No don't ever do that. For any clinic but especially with ID. They are known to be a money gauging factory with doctor switches and poor ethics when things go wrong. But no clinic that's half decent will need you to put a deposit in before even coming to them in person. What if you're not suitable?

Hi,
I am also consider around that timing any clinic you looking at now.

Hi,

Have Regen given u a quote? I send them a msg but no reply yet.
They are also on my list.

Hello everyone,

Have anyone heard of Aone Clinic and Dr Kwon? I'm interested in going there for smas lift and tiplasty revision. I was in korea sep 2012 for my zygoma and tiplasty, and i would like to say im not very happy with my result. after the zygoma reduction, i feel both my cheeks becomes heavier and i can feel the droppiness of my cheek inside my mouth. ive waited long enough so that im completely recovered in order to perform some corrective surgeries. have anyone have the same problems as mine?

I have to check my notebook--I don't remember if he's eyes or nose. But I have a consultation set up with him. Will get back to you on that :smile:

You're going to Korea in November right? If you end up consulting with him, let me know what you think! will you consult Dream too?

Let me know how everything goes!!

I'm going to be in Korea in December and got this kind of pressure from a lot of different clinics as well.

How long will you be in Korea? I'm only going to be there for 11 days, so it's really going to be tight. I hope some clinic can squeeze me in.

Hey :smile: currently considering JW, DAPRS and probably April31. Awaiting their replies~ I'm also interested in LIFE and Dream! What procedures are you looking at?

I will be there for 13 days which is pretty tight too. I have a late Friday afternoon flight in then only have Saturday to do consultation and pick a clinic for surgery on Monday (since most clinics close Sundays). The pressure is a bit scary.

OMG that's me too! I fly in on Friday night, so I have to do my consultations on Sat, put down my deposit and get ready for surgery on Monday.

Where are you consulting? Do you already have your schedule planned out? I have to go to four places on Saturday. I'm going to be running around like a headless chicken!

I have Item, JW, DARPS, VIEW and Regen in mind. Still awaiting quotes frm darps and regen.
Planning to have double eyelid, rhino and fat graft.
I can share with you some quote I got frm them for rhino
Item: 4mil won
View: 3.3mil won
JW: 4000-6000usd

Dream got an English website http://en.e-dream.co.kr/

A reminder, many English consultants do not work on Saturdays. I was told by 3 different clinics. You better check.

Haha I got the same quote from JW for rhinoplasty. I'm contemplating fat grafting too! DAPRS quoted me 3.8 million won for bridge Augmentation and tiplasty, additional 1.5mil won for short nose correction. April31 have not gotten back to me but I heard they're reeeeal pricey. Gonna email dream and LIFE later!!!