BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi, since you seem to be very knowledgable, I was hoping to get your advice. I would like to get a v-line that involves shrinking the jaw size both front view and side view. Safety is most important to me. Do you have suggestions for clinics? I heard JK and Regen are good. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaw mandible reduction.. and im done w surgery.. I dont know it's just me or wat.. I dont feel any pain when I wake up.... its like the kind of blueblack pain? .. im feeling completely fine eh!.. my throat does feel sore, but its like the sorethroat kind.

Hi everyone! I am leaving in the morning for Seoul, and plan to consult with JK, TLPS, the View, and Samsung on Monday. I am planning on staying in seoul until the 30th. If any one wants to meet up, talk about surgery, etc. send me a pm :smile:.

Anyone wants to meet-up on May 19-20 for consults? My friend and I are planning to visit a few clinics while in Seoul. If we go together for consults, we may be able to get a good deal. We don't plan to hire a translator since it can add to the cost of the surgery.

Heya, I just landed and visiting TLPS too :smile: keep me posted and maybe we can meet up sometime.

This goes out to the rest of you folks in Korea, PM me if you guys around and wanna chill :smile:

Hi Vitalic,

Can you share your experience at Teuim. I wanted to do fat grafts for my eye circle and read that Teuim is good for eyes.

How much does the clinic quoted you.

Thanks!

Nicole, good luck with the selection of the doctor, surgery and the whole trip! Look forward to the best results from you! I am also interested in consulting with TLPS on lower jaw shaving in Sept. Hope to hear from you what they have to say about muscle, soft tissues, and fat, if these are deemed contributing factors for a wide lower face, in addition to correcting bones.

Hi AutumnSkies,

Hope you find the right doctor soon and get all of your questions answered! Also, best wishes for a great surgery and wonderful result. Would love to hear your TLPS experience if you can share later.

Had my eyes done at Teuim yesterday! Magic epi, non-incision double eyelid, fat graft to fix dark circles and a fat graft in my eyelid to fix hollowness. The original quoted price was 5.3 million, but I managed to bargain down a bit. They're pretty tough on bargaining, though. They made me promise to keep my final price secret, but I'd just advise everyone to not be shy about bargaining. It's your hard earned money after all, and the clinic is making loads of money anyway.

I thought getting my eyes done would be a piece of cake after two jaw, but it still was pretty tough.

A quick run through of the surgery:
They first took fat from my thighs and then sedated me and began the surgeries. The sedation felt really funny and weird lol. I was having all sorts of weird visions and kept hearing my favorite songs and etc lol. I guess that's what it feels like to be high. After a while this wore off and I came back to reality and could feel everything the doctor was doing to my eyes. It was pretty unnerving, but it didn't hurt so it was fine.

After a while, though, I started to feel pain. It kept getting worse, so I told Dr Kwon and he gave me more painkillers and we took a short break. Then he came back and finished off. The whole surgery lasted about 3 hours and it felt soo long.

The rest of the day I felt like **** with my eyes hurting and tearing up all the time. I also get very moody from sedation or anesthesia and just felt really bad until the evening. You're supposed to sleep on your back with your head elevated. I always find this very tough so I also had a hard time sleeping.

Today was much better, though, and beside the swelling and a little of pain, there isn't much discomfort.

So far, even though my eyes are really swollen, I really like how they're turning out. They look so much bigger and they're definitely more symmetrical. The fat injections fixed the hollowness wonderfully.

Together with the results from my two jaw, my face looks soo much different from just a month ago. I feel prettier every day and can't wait until all the swelling from my two jaw and eyes goes down! When the nurse took off my bandages from my eyes today the lady at Teuim gasped and said "yeppuda" and that's how I feel! ^^

Do you guys think that the years of experience matters for a surgeon?

some doctors only has like less than 10 years of experience but they r really popular.

Why is that so? f0r most surgeries people always prefer the doctor with more years of experience but apparently no one cares much when it comes to plastic surgery

Hi, I am going in July too for v-line. May I know what surgeries you plan to get and where?

I am still having a hard time making up my mind on where to go. Shortlisted places: JK, OZ, Regen... would be grateful for advice!

hi makeover, how are you ? hope you are well recovered now!

I am planning to do v line in korea this summer. May I know why you chose everM clinic? Did you consider other ones like JK, regen, faceline, OZ etc. I am really swamped by the amount of information out there. would be grateful for your advice!

Hi Mindy,

I saw on some clinic's webpages that during the v line, they will also remove muscles and fat. Is that the case in general or are there only some clinics for which this is included in their v line procedure? Many thanks for your help!