BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My trip is confirmed from 1st July to 16 July. I am doing eyes, nose and face contour. Actually I am going with one more forumer who's doing similar procedures. Anyone who consider consultation on the 1st July please pm me ^^

Totally agree! I've emailed Item, JW, Banobagi, Wonjin and BK. So far, JW and Item are most responsive and informative. I'll probably go for consultation at these 2.

Wow spontaneous! Good luck with everything! Which one are you going to?

I have been following the forum closely. Planning to go July 2014, shopping for clinics right now.
Facial fat grafting only, I'm scared to undergo more extensive procedures right now.

Anyone got a list of clinics that provide accomodation/ recovery facilities?

Ideally, I'd like to stay in the clinic facilities throughout recovery... are they usually big commercialized ones?

The big commercialized ones are usually the ones who provide the least recovery facilities as possible because many of them are only in it for money and is making sure they can keep customers coming in. Because of that they will often discard you as soon as possible to make room for new ones. That's usually why someone call them factories. But you can ask them yourself! They're usually honest about how long you can stay.
I haven't heard about any clinic that provides room for full recovery though :sad:
But some of them offer discounts at some hotels and have direct connections so the hotel can help you get back to the clinic if it is needed etc.

I am considering cheekbone reduction, jaw reduction and chin genioplasty in Korea, since I believe the surgeons there have the most experience.

The more threads I read, the more confused I get though. Kept changing my shortlist of clinics.

Hi hongkongphooey, are u from hong kong? Im from hong kong and having surgeries on 3rd june! Maybe we can meet up there?

What you said, I seen similar complains from other pp. whove undergone open rhino, I hope there r ways of avoiding/correvting this within the same surgery, because a lip lift will require an incision right on the fold between your nose and lip, which is close to where they'd cut you open anyways during rhino