BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi mjitsu,
I plan to go on September.. But the day hasn't decide yet.. I will add u in Kakao. :smile: yes going alone might be boring.. Anyway what is ur purpose for surgery, which clinic on your mind? :smile:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mjitsu,
I try to add u in Kakao but couldn't find. Pls add me : Dreamii

Hi guys i wanted to do eye extension and rhinoplasty in Korea which clinic is best ? Regen,Grand, Banobagi,BK,JW?? and i am planning to go end of June to mid July is it right time to go ?

Hi guys i wanted to do eye extension and rhinoplasty in Korea which clinic is best ? Regen,Grand, Banobagi,BK,JW?? and i am planning to go end of June to mid July is it right time to go ?

Hi Binaca,
I plan to go to korea on September because I want to wait til summer over. :smile: those clinics u note down are also in my list. I think you should go consult with them and then decide right away.

Oh, that's too bad. I was kind of hoping for the lipo effects >_<

How is your swelling and everything doing? For fat graft, you face swells up like a lot and then goes down after day three right? I've been looking at a lot of before/after photos... :P

And how are your eyes feeling? Can you walk yet after the lipo? Hope you're doing well and eating all the yummy foods available there :P

is it ok to just walk in to the clinic to consult with the them? i tried to contact View to set up an appointment through line and email, and got no reply! i called them and the korean speaking lady just hung up......

What specific procedures are you asking for? I've been quoted something similar for eyes when I was looking into incisional blepharoplasty, medial epicanthoplasty and lateral carthoplasty (sp?), one clinic quoted me at 4.5mil won. But there's no reason to pay so much when there are more affordable places.

And for nose to be that high, you have to be asking for dermis graft, osteotomy or rib graft on top of typical tiplasty and alarplasty to merit that kind of pricing. With a simple silicone implant, tiplasty and alarplasty I think you should be looking at 6mil MAX.

Anyhow, good luck and I hope you find a place that will do your procedures at reasonable prices! O.O

Ha! I tried this when I was in Korea for my nose. A lot of places don't have their English consultants ready at all times and it kind of sucks when you don't know which doctor specifically is the best for the procedure you're wanting. Also, most of the times, that doctor is in surgery and can't do walk in consultations.

If you're successful in doing this, let us know which clinics are open to walk ins :smile:

Hi kkim120,
Would you mind telling me which clinic u visit?

I consulted with Grand, JW, and BK.

I tried to walk in a few different places and was unsuccessful. I know JK was one of them. I walked in their thinking I made an appointment, but my consultation was at JW. And when I asked if it was possible to speak with a doctor, they told me I had to schedule something.

Hi everyone. I will be visiting Korea to get my eyes and fat grafting done in the beginning of July and I am looking for people to buddy up to bargain for a better price. If you are interested do feel free to kakao me at iammichyyy.