BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I think you need a osteotomy and nose bridge augmentation. I don't think you need anything else. You look cute already.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your feedback, Dallas! Funny thing is I just got an email consultation from another clinic which suggested I do: Tip plasty, Osteotomy, Bridge plasty, and Ala plasty for 7900USD! Wowee. Some of you are lucky that you already have somewhat of a bridge already.

Thank you for Koreasaurus (love the name)! Yes, I definitely have to do my research because I will have to live with my decision for the rest of my life. I'm so glad I found you guys. Goodluck with your process! I can't wait to hear about it when the time comes!

Procedures: Breast augmentation,rhinoplasty, lip reduction, fat graft(temples and beneath cheeks), botox to jawline(needed after vline because of sagging)

Date: September 3,2014
Consultations: Pitangui, View, TLPS,DAPRS

Pitangui:
What a horrible experience, I was hopeful about this place because i've been corresponding with Nicole for months working out pricing and the details of what I wanted. I Ieft the consultation in a jiffy because this was not the place for me. I wanted Pitangui because someone on here had a nose job there and loved it so much she blogged about it. So I show up at my consult at 9am and it was like they were rushing me and I didn't feel comfortable. SO I talked with Nicole briefly then met with the doc,I never got his name and honestly I dont really care. He had no idea what I wanted and when I mention I wanted lip reduction his response was I don't need it, that's the last thing I want to hear from a surgeon. I also asked him if there are any risks or complications for a nose job an this man said with the utmost certainty NO. Anyway he was passive and I ended up rushing out of there because I was late for my appointment at View and Nicole told me $12,000 by email and when I mentioned it in front of the doctor she just gave me a look and said we have to negotiate the price. (Btw that one doctor would have done all the procedures and I wasnt comfortable with that and also they never ran any tests or did any xrays)

View:
I was pretty much in tears when I got to View because I dint know what price they were gonna throw at me and everything was just overwhelming. I was homesick and sobbing at the consult, lol I looked like a big baby but I did the x rays and explained what I wanted to the consultant but I was kinda being a b**** because I didn't want the consultant,I wanted the doctor and I just wanted the experience over fast. Consultations take forever,they can run between 1 and a half to 2 hours. So I met with the doc and he said I don't need fat graft and there was a limit to how much I can reduce on my lips. I wasn't quite sold on him and I just wanted to go so they quoted me around $35,000usd for all procedures

TLPS:
I was heated by the time I got here, lol because Pitangui was the only place I discussed having a discount with. but the consultation went great,they did xrays and I spoke to the consultants and doctor and I was pleased with what they had to say. Now when it came to pricing, before they even opened their mouths I said i was willing to be a model if they let me pay $12,000 usd flat for all procedures(lol im a hustler), and they agreed so yay but the bad news is they didn't have an opening until the midweek after so that was a bomb beause im here for only two weeks and that was enough time for me so I told them ill think about it,lol they wante the money upfront but at this point I know how to play the game.

DAPRS
I was halfway between DA and TL when I got a call from TL that I can have the surgery the very next morning if I turned around and made my deposit by 7pm that night. Again I said to them that I wanted to see what DA said first even though I was sold on what TL had to say. Now I've always loved DA ever since the first time I set foot in their place when I went there earlier this year so I was willing to give them another chance. I show up there and everyone is so freaking hot I was just in awe all over again. We did the xrays and the talk with the consults and doctors(now it's a big deal for me that I have more than 1 person operating on me because it means they have different doctors that specialize in different areas). I loved everything they had to say and I was eating it all up. Now pricing, before they even mentioned a price they asked me what TL offered and I said $12,000 usd for everything only I didn't mention the modelling so (here comes the good part) they offered to match the price and have my surgeries the very next morning. Yay it was a win win. I paid right then and there $12,000 usd in cash and the rest was a breeze from there.

That's an awesome price. I wish I could negotiate as well as you! Haha. I read on NAver even locals pay 8k+ for breast augmentation and 3-4k on nose alone. You make me want to stop by DAPRS before I leave. I'll be following your updates... good luck!!

Thanks SO much for sharing! Awesome on the negotiations. There are always so many mixed reviews for places so it's nice to hear different points of views. For example I've read many people found DAPRS very "cold" and with a fake aesthetic, so a review like yours simply highlights the fact that all of us have different tastes and we really need to visit clinics ourselves to make such an important decision on our faces and bodies.

I look forward to following your experience and updates, and I truly wish you the best on recovery!

WOW. Makeover, you really know how to haggle! O.O
Congratulations and good luck on your recovery :smile: Please keep us updated regarding post op care, bruising and pain. I hear breast aug is crazy painful!!!

Face shaping, it seems. Their b&a look nice but I don't know if I'm biased since their examples are pretty in their before photos too. Most of them look like they've had nose or eyes done already.

Facial contouring. Their breast doctor is also very skilled, I heard.

However, there have been a lot of negative reviews about their nose doctor (about his lack of skill).

Wish I can do it now :sad: But i have to wait for my braces treatment to be over! Ah! its gonna take a year or so. But at least my teeth is pushed back. My main problems on my face (I've officially concluded through 6 online consulations) are my nose, chin, cheek fats. At least I'm getting better every day!

Hey. To all those that have had mandibular reduction or V-Line done before, I'm just curious: on what day did your swelling start to go down? On which day did you start to look more normal again? I'm wondering because it's Day 6 for me and I'm still like a balloon (especially my lips omfg). I'm flying back by day 10 and I want to look pretty normal by then.

Also, please give your top tips for decreasing swelling! I have no idea what I'm doing wrong...I'm eating soft foods, I'm eating all my medication, wearing my bandage day and night...maybe it's the way I sleep or I haven't been drinking enough water?

Any ideas?

Just posting photos of before, 2 weeks post-op and 8 weeks post-op (today) for my Power V Lift and FG (forehead and nasolabial) surgery results.
(sorry, my baby hairs are crazy)

I've absorbed quite a bit of my fat graft as you can see from the photos.

Hope this helps anyone wanting to do the same surgeries as I have