BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I'm glad you got there safely. Good luck with your surgeries! :smile:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried kakaoing Opera PS the other night for prices on eye, ptosis, tiplasty, alarplasty, and hairline transplant.

Their response came very promptly this morning: "Hello ^^ I can't speak English... can you speak chinese?" Does this mean they have no eng consultants or translators in house? :sad:

i think so

Hi Susaki!

let's exchange contact details as I'm 90% sure I will be going at that time. But since I'm new to the forums, I don't have access to PM at the moment :sad:

Okay, i am 100% sure i will be there as i bought air tickets already, I will wait till you post 10 posts, then you can PM me at that time, as i dont want to post any personal details publicly

Awesome! Which clinics are you planning? I might go early November instead if there is other people going then :biggrin: (Also I need to reach 10 post asap for contact info exchange)

i have few groupmates come on 2 Nov, I will arrive on 31 Oct
I will visit quite a lot of clinics....april 31, braun, item, topclass, wannabe, 101, unique (might go), teium, secret, jaedon

Thank you so much for sharing your experience makeover!! Wish you all the best and smooth healing!! =)

thanks for sharing. can you share Braun's email address? cannot find on their website.