BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on the clinic. most clinics have in house chinese translators. a good number of them has English but not all. So you need to check with the clinic first

I think the cheapest approach would be to heighten your nose bridge to bring out the mid portion of your face to create a more harmonious look; not too flat or sunken as it is now. The nose bridge between your eyes seem very low making it look sunken in. I think you would also need paranasal implants and bone graft to lift the base of the nose out. Best bet would be to go to your local plastic surgeon to get 3D rendering of both options then decide for yourself. You don't need to commit to having surgeries with them but to get an idea. Most places will give you free consultations, well, if you live in the US.

Good luck.

hi, i have bought a ticket to korea on 27 may 2015. im using seoultouchup as my plastic surgery tour guide there. i will do rhino, eyelid, and also chin augmentation/lip reduction. i've mailed regen, jw and banobagi and i'd mentioned it to the girl from seoultouchup. but she reccomended a clinic named "the plastic clinic" located also arnd gangnam and she said it is popular amongs korean. but i tried to research abt them and found nothing.. cause their name is too general. then i asked for another consultation in jw, but again, she reccomend another clinic. should i trust her as a tourguide to just do the consultation in clinics she reccomended? since she is korean and i know that seoultouchup won't reccomended any bad clinics to me. but anyway, anyone have hear abt "The Plastic Clinic"? their website is theclinic.co.kr

Why wouldn't she reccimend a bad clinic just because she's Korean and works for Seoultouchup? That makes no sense.

Those tour agencies run off commission from clinics so she could have many reasons for recommending that clinic. Maybe her uncle owns it - who knows!

I've never heard of that clinic mentioned in Korean BTW

Hi ladies, I'm planning to do my double eyelid very soon since I'm in transition between jobs. Can some kind souls advice good surgeons/ clinics for double eye lid surgery please?

If you could take 7 days of discomfort like a champ, then go ahead. However rhinoplasty alone only allows you to breathe out of your mouth and vline would make your mouth swollen. Of course it might be very uncomfortable for the first few days but it would get gradually more tolerable until you get your stitches removed. Although they're not the most comfortable surgeries to go through, if your doctor allows you to get them done at the same time, which many people do, then I'm sure he/she wouldn't allow you to get things done that would put you at risk.

Chungdam ZN has a women's clinic also which specializes in surgery and health for our private parts. If you check my threads I made a thread on their lip surgeries but I did not mention they also specialize in surgeries for our lips... down there... and there is a link to their website on my thread. I tried to look up 'Vaginoplasty South Korea' on google but no clinics came up. I'm interested in taking a visit to their women's clinic for other reasons of my own (perhaps g-shot injection) but i'm a bit embarrassed to talk about it publicly on the forum.

If anyone has any information on these kind of procedures please let me know.

You have a beautiful jawline to me...

Will you transfer money to/through seoultouchup?

The thing I would worry about is a lot of "translators" will try to push you away from other clinics because the ones that they recommend are paying them to do so. I'm not saying all translators and guides etc do this, but in my opinion I see no harm in consulting with a couple of the clinics that she suggested, HOWEVER, don't let her persuade you away from going to other clinics that you have researched and want to consult with. :smile:

Thanks 😃. she finally decided to go with my choice and book in regen, but she completely ignore me abt jw hahaha, she said regen is better. eventhough i said that jw is on the top of my list bcs of dr soo that really popular with rhinoplasty.

You don't have a square jaw at all! You have a great face shape..I could only dream of having a defined face like yours with a chin..In fact, I hope I can get a face like yours when I do improve my face :sad: