BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi there, I just did my eyelids n nose a month ago n am very pleased with my results. You can email or pm me if u want to find out more. Clinic is in Taipei. Cheers :smile:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile: Maybe too long of a question.

I intend to gather and bundle reviews about different clinics and different procedures.

But I would be interested in hearing what clinics (i.e. Banobagi, BK) and what procedures (i.e. rhinoplasty, Double eyelid, etc) you guys would be interested to know about.

This way I have a better clue of what reviews to gather.

Also wanted to share our 1st Korean plastic surgery experience with you.

As we did not find this forum yet, so we haven’t read any reviews unfortunately :sad:. We found some information on BK that seemed really professional from the photo’s on their site, with a really nice building.

After contacting the via mail and asking a bunch of questions, they seemed liked a good choice to go to. Especially if you look at their facility, a whole building….it had to be good right…

So not knowing much we asked to make an appointment with the doctor to schedule a rhinoplasty surgery with the doctor because we thought this was needed, BIG mistake. Because we had to pay a 10% deposit in advance. Now I can tell you never do this.

Anyway so we went ahead and scheduled the appointment and went there. OMG not a good thing. I read now from the reviews from others here and other forums that you really get the feeling that you are in a factory and it is!!

We went to the building, which was indeed nice. But we saw our translator, who pretty much know very little and every time it was you should ask the doctor. Don’t get me wrong she was nice, but that’s not enough for the price, right.

So we finally went to the doctor’s office for a consult. And it was literally a 10 maybe a 15 min consult. He looked at the nose for 2 min and we showed photos and response was cannot be done. Any concerns we had was not to worry. And then he suggested to also have a V-Line surgery as this would really be helpful. We thought well he is the expert, so we went along to do it. Had to go to back wit the translator to discuss the price and man for the V-Line it was steep. I am sure it was because we already deposited 10% and we were newbs.

Never pay in advance!

So went back to our hotel and got back at surgery day. Took a whole day and when it was done it was already evening and literally was pushed into a small room with 2 beds. Seriously very little after care. Felt like they were done and the rest it up to you.

We did have to go back a few times for what you cannot even call a consult as every worry or concern we had was countered with not to worry. Is normal. Man what kind of consult is that, he literally didn’t have any time for us.

And the result...the rhinoplasty was indeed a higher nose, but the nose tip was bulbous and definitely not what we asked for. The V-line surgery hurt like hell and after it has healed over months we are still even doubting whether it was even done completely of he just shave off a little and was done with it.

Man were we foolish as we did not know how to do research in advance, as I am sure we would have never went to BK at all!! I read somewhere an advice someone gave, if the doctor who is operating on you doesn’t have time for you before surgery, you can be quite certain that he will not have time for you during and after surgery.

So in short, if you want a factory like treatment go to BK, if not we suggest you go somewhere else.

Procedures and clinics are discussed on separate threads in this forum already, many of them lengthy, and are findable by the search function. That's how the forum works. If you have your own personal experiences with places and procedures, you can add them to the relevant threads.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys , I'll be going to korea mid feb - march for double eyelids + ptosis correction , epi and lateral with banobagi on the top of my list.

Was considering regen because my friend ( lets call her A ) went there , for ptosis + double eyelids and lateral. Her ptosis and double eyelids came out great , looking fantastic although there was some scarring ( some sort like a cut? I don't know how to explain. My other friend who went to thailand have the same cut like wound on her eyelids , just deeper and longer than A ) .
Because that scar which apparently will heal really scares me , I consulted and banobagi agrees that suture can be done and will be better suited.
My friend's lateral wasn't that good though , a little uneven , but you wont be able to tell unless you look closely , like stare therefore she's planning a revision soon. Therefore regen should be out of my list unless for just ptosis.

X

Btw what do you all think of Banobagi?
I got quoted 3.85m for ptosis + double eyelids via suture , 1.65m for epi 1.65m for lateral.

• 2 weeks later...
Could you please do research on opera for eyes and trend for nose? (As well as Braun and wannabe if you have time)
I have been researching on and off for nearly three years, and would love the insight of another forumer.
Thanks!

Edit: if anyone has info on opera clinic or trend clinic please let me know!

Hi guys,

I am interested in doing BA in the easter holidays. I have been looking at the offers on babitalk and the b&a photos look really good. Is anyone else considering doing BA in this thread? ^^ it would be great to discuss this with u guys...
Also, does anyone know how babitalk works? As foreigners, can we just show the offer we saw on babi and ask them to give us this price?

Thanks guys ^^

Thanks!
I don't mind the consultants much, but do you know the skill of the eye surgeons?
(Also, does anyone know why the former main eye doctor, dr Chung, leave? And where do he go?)

• 2 weeks later...
I want to have BA as well. I'm looking into plenty of clinics right now, like THE plastic surgery clinic, The Line, TL, iWell, Daprs etc. I want to get BA in Korea because I want the anatomical implant which is not widely used where I live.

As for Babitalk prices, I am not sure. I think we might be able to get a discount but not as cheap as locals but I'm not sure.

I just spoke to someone who told me Dream uses shadow doctors and there is one good doctor at Dream but some people have gotten botched jobs at Dream.

Does anyone know if this is true? Is there anyone on this forum who has had a botched job from Dream?

The face dental seems to be tighter on security because they require phone verification. I've made log ins for a lot of clinics and most only needed the phone # without verification.
I tried those receive free sms sites but no luck

before they changed their website, I did take a few screenshots of a few of their BA's so it might be helpful.
It was easier then cause I would just press 'print screen' really quickly before they transferred me to the login page :P

Hmm..hope it's ok to post em here

Thank youuuuu miasamiso, you are an angel:smile: You should teach me that trick with print screen haha..

Now that I see their b&a's I think that there is definately some sagging and jowling in their v-lines and other procedures. I am interested in v-line, maybe quick zygoma, what about you?

Thanks a lot!