BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I have yet to do my jaw surgery. I'm going to the Face Dental Clinic for consultation in September. :smile:

Thanks!!

I really hope I'll be able to eat sweets, breads, and korean spicy chicken during my stay in Korea. :3

Speaking from first hand experience, I would avoid anything spicy for at least 3 weeks after surgery. I just had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago, and being a spicy food lover, I lost self control and loaded up on spicy food. Big mistake. My nose ran like a river, and I couldn't sniff it in due to rhinoplasty. So I had to let it drip uncontrollably.

It was pretty messy.

Hi guys,

I just want to know if 4,000,000 krw is enough for blepharoplasty? I have JK and JW in my list. I know that JW is expensive, but do you think 4 million is enough?

Thanks in advance.

It is way too much. You can get it from anywhere as low as 1.2mill and should be capped at 2.5mill. Depending on the method required. This is assuming you are primary. JW will accept less than that I'm sure

thank you everyone for replying! i'm aware of Photoshop, though i wish we could just ask people in photos where they went for their surgery d:

has anyone heard of daily ps? their review photos and before/afters look so nice, but i don't know about people's experiences!

Thank you for replying. It is good to hear that the average price for blepharoplasty is between 1.2 and 2.5 million krw. I hope that JW will accept that price range, but i know for sure that JK will do because they are much cheaper than JW.

Can i ask you, how long do i need to stay in Seoul for the consultation and surgery? I know that you remove the stitches 7 days after the surgery. This means that i need to stay in Seoul for 10 days at least?

I am planning to have my consultation with Dr. Suh at JW and with Dr Joo Kwon at JK in a few years. I have heard that they both are good at eyes. But i am still doing my research.

I usually do 10 days for whatever surgery to take into consideration flight time etc. plus u wouldn't want to leave Seoul unless Ure absolutely sure everything is all good. Tis ya face after all. Btw Jw is actually cheaper than jk so no worries there

Wow, if they quote you that price, you have to bargain like there's no tomorrow. That's way too much.

No, they didn't quote me that price. I just told them that 4 million krw is my budget for blepharoplasty.

Of course, i will bargin if JK or JW quote me more than 3 million krw. It is not fair that we foreigners will pay a lot more than the locals that can easily have their eyes done from 500,000 krw to 1,5 million krw.

Yes, 10 days is reasonable but i think i will stay 14 days because i want to stay in Seoul until the recovery is over, so that i can get contact with the doctor that performed the surgery to make sure that everything is good before i leave.

I didn't know that JW is cheaper than JK. I have always thought that JW is more expensive than than JK.