BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had fat grafting at Fresh. Full face fat grafting cost was 2.5 Million won including 2nd top up. (NO 10% VAT is included in this price)
Dr. Hong and consultant were nice and English-speaking consultant took care of me a lot. (She went to the pharmacy and bought a medication for me.
Also she wrote how I could take it and how many times I needed to put the disinfectant on the scar. Also she text me and checked my conditions.)
I stayed in Korea for 10 days and I had 1 post-operative treatment. That was called Heallight. Doctor also gave me a shot for reducing the swelling.
I didn't have any stitches on face, they said they would use dermabond so I didn't have to visit the clinic again for stitches out.

Thank you for answering!

Did you have the second top up yet? How much fat do you estimate has survived so far? Did the doctor mention for how long the survived fat would stay on your face?(estimately again)
Where you able to bargain the price? Even though that is a good price, but I have seen lower than this one..Did you speak any Korean or had a Korean friend to get this price? Or they don't overcharge foreigners?

Again thank you! :smile:

Guys,

Can i ask you when it is the best time in the year to have surgery done in Korea? I want to avoid the peak months so i would like to know witch months do you recommend to have surgery done?

If i am not wrong, i have heard that the peak months is January, June, July, November and December.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't have 2nd touch up yet. I think 50% was survived. (This is my guess ^^)
Consultant said fat survival rate would be 50:50 (Some people had lower that 50% survival rate. She said the survival rate was based on personal fat quality)
I didn't have any Korean friend in Korea and I thought it was reasonable price...

I heard June, July, August, December, January, February are the busy season. ^^

Survival for how long? Lol^^ Permanently or 3 years or so? That is what I want to know:biggrin: I don't think it's permanent though..

Thanks for your reply. I think i will go in September, October, March or April. Because i dont think it will not be busy during those months, especially since i am planning to go to JK and JW.

Do anyone know if you need to hire a translator for the consultation? Does Koreans in Seoul speak English? Do i need to have a translator in my everyday life so that i can communicate with the locals?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm goin for fat grafting and acculift for my doublechin, have shortlisted these clinics Banobagi, JW, DAPS, Dream.. Perhaps you can give me advice which clinic does the best in fat grafting (prefer a more natural volume rather than dolly look)

It's not permanent. 2nd touch up will help it to make it more long lasting. It would be very good if it can last for 2 years. One thing to note is that if you lost weight, the fats will go also. That was why mine only lasted for 1 year.

Hi, I'm goin for fat grafting and acculift for my doublechin, have shortlisted these clinics Banobagi, JW, DAPS, Dream.. Perhaps you can give me advice which clinic does the best in fat grafting (prefer a more natural volume rather than dolly look)