BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

thanks oceanbelle! ya i understand that it required 2nd touch uo, but for now im not ready to undergo any cutting, may i know where have you done yours?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did mine at ID. That was 3years ago. I liked the result.

If I have 2nd top up, It would last longer. I don't have any idea how long it would last. I also don't think that's permanent.
Consultant said I should not go on a diet for several years and I had to eat variety of nutrients for help fat be survived well. ^^;;
I just had it 4 months ago, so I will check how long fat would be survived. Haha

I had a fat grafting in this this February. When I visited the clinic, some patients were waiting for the consultation and the surgery.
Avoiding the busy season will good for you to have better treatment I think. Haha.

Most clinics hire English-speaking consultants so you don't have to hire personal translators.
If you want to buy something, you might communicate with Koreans English and body language. I also did. ^^

Hello CurlyCat,

I've done many whitening treatment in Korea. I usually do the basic whitening injection or some people called it Beyoncé Injection. It's just an IV drip that goes into your arm. You lay down for 20 minutes while receiving the drip. Fairly simple procedure. I, personally, think it works best for people with light skin. You can see immediate result especially on your body but for face it usually takes up to 2 weeks to see anything. If you have darker skin, they recommend 10 sessions. You can do 2 sessions in a week so 10 sessions would require 5 weeks in Korea. I usually pay 50,000 won equivalent to around $50usd for each session. Hope this help!

Oreocream,

There are a few clinics in Korea that offer stem cell fat graft but very limited at the moment. I believe Fresh being one of them. But the price for stem cell fat graft is pretty high though. Maybe Mellisa can help answer our question since she went to Fresh. Thank you in advance, Mellisa!

I didn't ask the price but Fresh does fat grafting with stem cells. (I just had fat grafting with PRP)
I saw the explaining of stem cells on their website. ^^

Thanks for your reply.

Ok. Do you know if JK and JW have English-speaking consultants?

I didn't go there but if they have English version website, They might hire English-speaking consultant. ^^

Thanks for sharing!! Can I get them at PS clinics/Hospitals?

• 2 weeks later...
Guys,

Do you know if it is possible to pay the surgery with card? I heard that if you pay your surgery with card the clinic will add 10 % tax on top of the price. Is this true?

How does the ATM work in Korea? Is it possible to withdraw 3 million won in cash from the ATM? Do you get good exchange rates if you withdraw the money from the ATM?

Thanks in advance.