BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been going through threads after threads trying to find anything with vip to read, but couldn’t find much. Can you point out to me what thread you create that talk about vip the most? Thank you.

Also you point out that they don’t do the kind of nose you like do you mind me asking what do you mean by that?

I didn't create a thread. If you look at my avatar, you can se my posts under it. Click on that or use my username and search term VIP.

They do rather straight noses (you'll see on realself). I don't want a dolly nose per se, but a bit more curved than what they tend to do.

This is the kind of nose I want so you telling me they normally do straight nose. I wanted to go to Grand just because of this nose here, but so scare because they are on the blacklist.

What you consider dolly may not be the same as what I think it is. I encourage you to look up VIP on realself and their website to see the kind of noses they do.

You are right all of the before and after pictures I see are all straight bridge which I don’t like. I am more of a S kind of nose shape like how Grand Dr. Rhee does it. Now I am completely lost might consider Gng see if they got that dolly nose type. I have until June to do my research. Thank you for your help.

• 2 months later...
Wait.. J* was on my list to visit this summer... but there's two clinics with J* (JW, and JK). If I'm allowed, can I ask which one you are talking about? And I heard about foreign prices but didn't know that I was being quoted double the price :sad:

Hey Jojoyes, I was actually thinking about doing rhinoplasty at DARPS >_< What have you heard about their rhinoplasty?

Does anyone have experience with Namu? I know Helen (Sonya) just posted her rhinoplasty - but I'm hoping for more info from people who have gotten surgeries there!

If you have a link to their SoYoung that'd be amazing too, or any online reviews from Babitalk to Realself... I can't find any D:

• 4 months later...
Hello everyone, im new here and i made an acc. because i need help, tips and tricks.. Im going to Korea Summer 2019 for holiday. I have already booked consultation at BANOBAGI through DFK, just to check it out. I really want to do my jaw and nose, i have thought about it for a long time. They told me to pay a deposit to secure dates and doctor which i choose to not do (because some users said is unnecessary??) I wanted to meet the doctor and go to the clinic personally before deciding further.. (ITS MY FIRST TIME IN KOREA :smile:)) )

1. I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with BANOBAGI x DFK, nosejobs or jaw at banobagi? and if you could tell me a little bit about your experience (after surgery too/ recovery/ numbness?).

2. Is DFK helpfull? or is it better to go to the clinic yourself and take it from there?

3. Prices? what is the average or normal? im scared i have to pay much more than usuall. Payment methods? they dont take debit? why?

4. is it something i should be careful about or watch out for?

Thanks in advance :heart:

I'm in Korea right now. I did not go through DFK, as I found the prices they quoted me to be a LOT more expensive than the quotes I got through actual clinics.

My clinic coordinator has been AMAZING. She arranged airport pick up, waited with me during surgery, came in on her day off to check in on me (because I ended up staying overnight at the clinic), and is taking me to exchange money Tuesday and buy more food. This kind of personalized service happens at most smaller clinics.

For pricing, it really depends on how severe your case is and what clinic you go to. Send your photos to multiple clinics through email or Kakao and get quotes back for an estimate of what you should be looking at and you can negotiate from there.

I paid with a debit card, but I wish I hadn't. I had no debit fee for overseas charges but it was SUCH a hassle because they split the purchase into 2 and Citibank kept flagging my card for fraud. Should've just brought cash and declared it!

Research this forum for reviews on Banobagi and DFK before you put a deposit down. Banobagi is kind of known for being a very large "factory" clinic. They were originally the clinic I wanted after I watched jennydear's YouTube video on them, but those big YouTuber's plastic surgery videos are sponsored, fyi.

Thanks for the answer :smile:

I know the youtube videos are sponsored, but im scared to visit small or less famous clinics because i dont know how to do this. Im doing this alone.
Which clinic did you choose, and why did you change your mind about Banobagi ? :smile:)

Is it safe to go without a example docfinder, because they provide translator .. and pick up/ send off.. and that kind of small things.?

I just posted my experience! Check it out.

Have you talked to any clinic besides Banobagi/DFK? If you commit to a clinic before going to Korea, most will do airport pick up. My clinic even picked me up and dropped me up from follow up appointments. Every clinic - except "locals only" clinics - will have a translator. Basically, every clinic you see posted on PF will have an English translator.