BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery for Asian Guys (no women) Thread

Hi all,

I was planning on getting blepharoplasty with dr william Chen out of long beach. I tried finding some reviews on forums but there really hasn't been many reviews on those forums.

The only reviews I've seen have been on vitalgrades and like healthgrades. I really don't like to trust those reviews but there haven't been any negative reviews on him. Can anyone (guy/girl) comment on William Chen or know why there aren't a lot of reviews in forums similar to this.

Thanks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my tentative research, for guys i'd check out these in korea,

Man and nature - eyes n nose

Secret ps - eyes n nose

Cocoline - NOSE fantastic

Yonseiplus - eyes n nose

They also do good female ps.

In states id check out

Dr john jw lee Philadelphia. - eyes

Chase lay. Calif - eyes

Don yoo calif - nose

Jen chow calif - nose

Levinson calif - eyes

BASED ON B.A pics and their naturalness only.

I'm male 26
I book ticket to Korea on September 1st, be there on the 2nd, and get the rhinoplasty done on the 3rd with Item clinic. I look at their before and after pic. Look natural the way I like so I decide to go with them. Anyone going at the same time? We can meet up .

Wish u luck as u expected. Could u pls share your experience after surgery will be appreciated.

• 2 months later...
Hello, did your friends search come up with anything positive/negative about man and nature clinic?

• 1 month later...
When I take a look at their male before and after pictures from korean clinics the men almost look more feminine. Are there any clinic which specifically focus on doing plastic surgery for men that provide jaw implants for a stronger jawline rather than making it more smooth and curvey shape? I believe a concern for many of us is to end up looking too fem and i'm pretty androgynous as they come.

It's what they are specialize for. You have to understand that most Asian countries they prefer baby face and look young, comparing to Western male style that prefer to look more mature.
I think if you are trying to explain along with showing doctors perspective picture you prefer, they might be able to do that, however it might not come out as good as they way they are specialize.

The hardest part for me is I will never know exactly how I'm going to look like after surgery.Doctor could just explain to you roughly how it's going to look like but not exactly. Surgery is like gambling.

Good luck guys

That is so true. Its scary when you think about it that way. I find that as I come closer to the my arrival date in Seoul I keep researching new procedures to add on along the way. Been checking out jaw implants but some surgeons on realself say it can be dangerous and obstructive to our bite. I have to also consider that I get botox occasionally for my jaw. I just want my jaw to be narrow and chiseled and masculine. There must be some facial masculinization surgeons in Seoul right?

I feel like a bigger jaw on a guy is just not something that is aesthetically aspirational to most of the surgeons in Seoul.
If you're after jaw implants and such, I would imagine the US would be a better bet. It's something that many surgeons do on a regular basis and have more experience in.

That said, part of the reason I recently did my chin implant is because I wanted my face (which I've sometimes been told looks about 16 years old) to look a little more man than boy and a lot of surgeons in Seoul were able to understand that (although I did get chuckles from one, who couldn't comprehend me not wanting to keep my face as young looking as possible).

Hi Yky make really sure the surgeon you choose had done many case of jaw implant for male. not just they 'can' do it.
really be careful with jaw implant because aesthetically, this procedure is like a double-edge sword . you might ended up need only a subtle size of jaw implant rather than you imagine to get what you want. good luck!

• 1 month later...
Hey guys I just had my surgery literally an hour ago. I want to
Docent my experience before I forgot them.
Arrived at the clinic at 10am and made another consultation with doctor just before surgery. I kept stressing natural bridge and the doctor smiled and said don't worry I've done over 500 cases and most ask the same.
The anaesteologist was abit late but the nurses made small talk and explained how the anestheologist was a pro and he has never experienced having a doctor wake during surgery.