BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery for Asian Guys (no women) Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cheapest I've seen is a million won for a silicone implant. But you can expect to pay maybe double that, or more, depending on the implant material and clinic.

Which clinic had that price?:amazed:

• 8 months later...
Hi

I'll be getting surgery done in Korea soon.

I plan to visit

.eu dental
.zeah dental
. Everm
.yk
.thefacedental
.regen
.item
.daprs
.grand

Basically I want a more strong chiseled look as I am a male.

Tell me what you guys think of these clinics.

Hi! I'm interested in EUDental too and I think there's quite a few of us who's interested in EU but can't find too much info about them..
Like on their website, the doctor's from ID of 6 years who opened his own clinic; they're one of my top choices too!
Have you contacted them?

Yeah. Surprisingly they answered quickly. I got two messages from the receptionist and dr Kim himself on their kakao (Korean messenger app).
I don't know if this is a sign that they're new or not popular though. Either way dr Kim was very nice and gave me his own personal e mail for me to send photos of my "problems".
We did talk a lot of about different facial surgeries such as lefort and types of genioplasty. I haven't asked for price yet though but consultation is 10,000 won and 50,000 won for x ray consultation, which you get to keep a copy of.

I contacted them too and got the same consultation fee as you
I'm too in a kakaogroup with their receptionist and Dr Kim; I think this is more professional than speaking to a receptionist (my thought) also they told me that earliest surgery date is in May
I think they're popular since on their instagram their patients gives them presents and they have more realistic before and after photos compared to other clinics.

I contacted The Face Dental but they quoted me with 9mil krw for double jaw...there are good comments and few bad ones but 9mil for double jaw is kinda cheap for a major surgery...still waiting for reply from Zeah...

May I know their contacts? Thanks!

Just go to their website and look for an e mail or kakao ID. It's usually at the bottom of the website.

@j_ff
Did you find out how much EU charges? I haven't asked yet. Can you link a before and after page because I can't find it on their English website.
When are planing to go to Korea ?

Also to add, I contacted EverM last week...wow...the person who spoke to me via phone sounded so bored and not interested
It felt as they weren't interested in my case...with that phone call EverM came off my list

Hey guys! I'm going to be getting surgery in June. Definitely getting rhino but also considering genioplasty. Does anyone know good clinics for genioplasty? I want to bring out my chin a little forward to have a more masculine look and balance out my profile.