BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery for Asian Guys (no women) Thread

thank you, im still saving money for my rhino. we actually have similar case.. ive got a very low bridge and short nose, though my alar is not as that wide.

i actually like your result, do u know how high is your bridge? i wonder if by using silicon if that kind of nose is achievable.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear the recovery is going well.
Recovering from rhino requires a lot of patience. I don't think I saw my final final results for a year. (I spent the first three months or so thinking it was too big and regretting being so conservative with the type of change I wanted).
Am planning to have revision rhino this summer and am not looking forward to the slow wait again, lol

I'm not really sure. You could try to ask the doctor by e-mail (he answers them personally). HOWEVER, his specialty is autogulous rhinoplasty so I think it would be better if you chose a doctor who has done many cases of silicone. Having said that, depending on what you want to look like you might not need rib. "missuglynose" only had cartilage from her ears taken to build her bridge and tip and her nose tip looks cute (I wonder why the doc didn't use ear instead for me). She had work done in 2010 so maybe things might be different with the doctor's choice of graft.
Anyway, keep researching and find a doctor whom you feel comfortable with. I chose my doctor because I have been e-mailing him since July 2014 and I felt very confident and safe with him due to the good communication we had, I suggest you do the same!

taking it easy yea (ps vita addict now) !!:biggrin:

hey guys

So after my rhinoplasty I'm looking to get my eyes and brows done. I want to add more volume to the upper area to my face>>>so trying to find a good doctor I can be confident with.
Does anyone know any docs who can create a soft and cute looking eyes that bring out the pupils to add a bit of intensity?
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So most of them guys (and girl) are famous Japanese people and I LOVE Japanese eyes (probably because I'm a bit of a Japophile). it looks cute soft and small which I think is opposite of the double eyelid surgery which I honestly think looks ugly.
So far I've been communicating with some hair restore places that do brow in Taiwan but still looking. Main concern is my eyes, I think I will probably need to do abit of eyelid to give the impression that my eyelashes are longer are give the upper part a bit of shade like the photos above.
** i've started to learn how to use photoshop and been playing around to send to doctors to give their opinion**

So far I'm considering man n nature for eyes. doc's results kinda suit my aesthetics

BUT the doctor seems more concerned with spacing between eyes and brow and although I really like the guy's eyes in the middle pic his change was pretty subtle. I think the doc does eyes depending on the brow which is why I'm thinking of doing my brow first. anyway, what do you guys think? can you please help me out as I have into this forum. THANK YOU[​IMG]

so your nose is smaller than what you want?

The bridge is actually fine (nice and straight) but I didn't define the tip enough and I chose not to do alar base because I was afraid of scars. So I'd like to have tip-plasty and alar base some time this year.

so do you have a doc or clinic in mind in the states or korea?

I wish I could help but I'm not all that familiar with eye surgeries so much.

I would say, just in my opinion, that the third guy in your Japanese examples is too extreme of a case. You would look too surprised all the time!

You asked about my nose options... I'm looking at Regen and Wannabe for my revision rhino. Probably Wannabe. I had a consult in November and liked what the Dr. had to say.

haha yea I agree but I just love how his pupils stand out. hey gl gl with your surgery and tell us how it went

I am Caucasian with bimaxillary protrusion (Class 3 malocclusion), so it's looking likely that 2-jaw is in my future, but I would also probably add some kind of jawline contouring, genio, and rhino to even things out, and maybe higher cheekbone definition which is more in line with the U.S. ideal.

I'm aiming for late spring in Korea, but my issue is really getting down to choosing where to go, as it's difficult to gauge even after reading many pages of posts, and I am pretty atypical around these parts (male, non-asian)....I think multiple consultations are a given.

One takeaway is that EverM is a dedicated dental facility (any others?) and a pretty safe choice, but as they only do jaw and don't seem to deal as much with U.S. patients, I'd need a 2nd visit someplace else and my time is limited (tho I would stay longer than a month if spacing procedures out a week or 2 would be sufficient). What about Banobagi (their afters look good but haven't heard many that had 2-jaw there), DAPRS, TL, AT for 2-jaw? Any special male or non-Asian considerations (I could bring them plenty of pictures to show the desired result) that may elevate one clinic over another? 2-jaw is certainly the most important factor to weigh! I'd also prefer the dissolving screws.

It's a difficult, life-changing decision and I want to do what I can to make the best choice..

HI Suture,

I will be going to Korea at the end of Feb. Have a look at my post here... Feel free to ask any questions...

#

Why don't you just do it in the usa? I'm sure it will be cheaper there than doing it korea. I'm sure you'll have a much easier time doing in your home country than somewhere where they don't even speak English...
Honestly if I had a choice and I'm from Australia id do it at a respectable US maxio-facial surgeon
Jaw surgery is a very serious procedure, just have a good think about it