BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery for Asian Guys (no women) Thread

Went for consultation for zygoma and v line .. Price difference at face dental and daprs is a lot -.-

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I know the price for it? I'm 21, male. I have a pretty wide face with angular jawline! Really wanting to have a smaller face.. Still deciding which hospital or clinic to go to! Online consultation, are generally more expensive!

I can't pm u yet but I can tell u the difference is at least 4 mil won up...

• 1 month later...
Hey, does anyone have the web address for cocoline? I'm interested in going solely for male rhinoplasty to achieve a more harmonic nose. Any other clinics to check out? And do you guys have a site for finding translators? Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
Cocoline clinic=> http://www.cocoline.co.kr/renew/coco03/counsel_view.html?bid=1468&nowPage=474&cond1=&cond2=

If someone knows a good clinic for rhinoplasty and male face contouring please share your knowledge!

Hi Guys,

Has anyone here had ASO (Anterior Segmental Osteotomy) surgery in korea before? I'm considering faceline,everm and the face dental for aso but I did not see any reviews about ASO in this forum.Thanks and sorry for my broken English :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lol you sound drunk