BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery for Asian Guys (no women) Thread

K Couture,

Do you have any idea about Man&Nature? They are all in Korean… it's impossible for me to get it.

I heard there is Real for men too. Do you hear anything about this place? It's like they expand their market target for men right now.

Thank you

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

First time poster.
Asian-Australian male, 21 years old

I will be vacationing in Bangkok for two weeks from July 14th and am seriously considering getting LIP REDUCTION there.

List of clinics I've already set up appointments with;

Siam swan www.siamswan.com
Naravee www.naraversurgery.com
Yoskarn Laser-surgery-bangkok.com
Preecha Pai.co.th
Vertex ( haven't replied yet ) vertexclinic.com
: abit wary of vertex based on their qualifications and experience but a thai friend recommended me to go there as it's pretty popular with other Thais :

I had been planning to go to tokai clinic but it seems very suspicious to me considering it's sleezy location and his "qualifications"
Www.tokaiclinic.com

I'm hoping to share my experiences in the plastic surgery scene in Thailand.

I won't be leaving for another 14 days so can any of you guys recommend a clinic that does lip reduction in Thailand ?

By the way, would of any you happen to know dr. Ryan hsu? I've seen his before and after pictures of men he has done nose jobs(I'm considering rhinoplasty but definantly not getting it soon)for and I'm pretty impressed,hope that helps.
His main site:
http://www.ychsu.com
Where he posts his before and after stuff:
http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/hsuyc1/m

Try doing a search of his Chinese name:
許英哲
Find all the patients reviews by doing an image search on that name, don't worry if it's in Chinese, some usually post day by day recovery photos and the results

Saw something interesting after doing a search of my doctors

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xxtg_jbpkg8

Who knows maybe Thailand may have surgeons just as talented as those in korea, only without the upper hand of as much media exposure as korean plastic surgery

Having said that, hope I don't jynx myself

Title of video is ศัลยกรรม' พลิกชีวิต เรื่องจริงของโคลิน เปลี่ยนไปแค่ไหนมาดูกัน!!! And with various other video links
Any of you reckon you can find any videos like those for korean plastic surgery patients. Male plastic surgery is pretty popular in Thailand, although the style does seem to differ a lot from Korea, but most of them are for women anyway, right?

im sure there are good surgeons in thailand too. But the problem is not just a general skill level difference across the spectrum,but that the thai health safety regulations and guidelines are not comparable to that of the korea's.

Thanks for the tip
But these are private clinics like most plastic surgery clinics.
It's up to the surgeons to foresee the health safety of the clinic.
As for skills, I would say those thai doctors may be more educated and knowledgeable with plastic surgery techniques considering their qualifications, number of years of practice, and the boards that they are in.
Although in the end I think what counts the most are reviews of the patients and their results, both aesthetically and health-wise.

I really like man n natures tyle of double eye-lid surgery.
Looks very graceful in a mansculine way...anyway I never liked those awkward eyelid slits that plastic surgeons in Australia do, makes the eye look puffy.
Might check them out when I go to korea after I graduate. Wish my korean proficiency was pro right now, I would love to read what other korean men think of it.

Is there anyone study about ps clinic for men ? They are all in Korean which I couldn't understand. It will be very useful for us here if there's any Korean guy who can translate or review those places. Appreciated.

I was quoted $11,000 for rib cartilage by vip and 200,000NTD by ying hsu Che (Ryan hsu) in Taiwan for the same procedure, although he did say he would use only rib for the tip an will not e using ear cartilage
Pitangui quoted me (the assistant not the doctor) $2000 for tiplasty and alar reduction (don't know how much for bulbous nose correction) with ear cartilage

Hey, pm me the korean links and I'll try to translate them for you, my major is korean in college

Thank you very much for your help. I will definitely send you the link later. By the way I'm thai and I just saw your post that ur interested to get ps in Thailand. Any help needed I might be able to look for it for you since I gave a friend who knows a lot about ps in Thailand.