BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

K, thanks as always for the great info that helps me to make the right decision when I go later. Also a big plus for Dr. Kim and Dream in my mind that he could effectively reduce volume without causing asymmetry. For me, I may ask to do the lower jaw line area also, and sagging is not a concern.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow...why wasn't I aware of purseforum sooner? your post was very helpful. I'm new here and also considering dream. How are you doing with the soft silicone? Were your precious surgery closed sugeries too? It's even more impressive if your previous surgeries were open and he did a revision with a closed approach

my results are great. Im still in healing mode because i have a tissue graft inside my nose which is growing into the damaged skin to protect it. My first rhino was closed. 2nd rhino was open method and as a result of this surgery i had extrusion from my own harvest cartilage. Dr Park fixed my nose using the close method.

Is it okay for you to share the price you paid for ur nose?

before visiting this forum, i was skeptical about dream(or any other clinic) but now i'm going to put it on my list for consultation.

Thanksss

yeh its not swollen anymore. I love the results but i dont know how long it will last. I had the procedure on may 7th. So far i have had minimal resorption of the fat. Fingers crossed it remains that way. It had been suggested that the majority of people require a 2nd fat graft to get the volume they want. And after 3 months you can generally expect what remains to be permanent. im not at the mark yet but will update on how much is left.

Anyone tried rhinoplasty with Dr Kim instead of Dr Park? Daphne told me it'll be better to have Dr Kim if is open rhino. Anyone tried or heard if he's good?

Also, is Dream known for lipo?

yeh it seems it goes like this at Dream.

closed rhino: all done by Dr Park
Open rhino: Dr Park for artificial materials and irradiated donor materials
Dr Kim and another surgeon (i dunno the name) for autologous grfts

Also there's not really a "known for lipo" clinic or surgeon. Lipo is sort of like one of those generic procedures that every surgeon can do. Think of it as the botox of plastic surgery. For example, you will find in alot of clinics, when patients get fat grafts, an assisting surgeon will come in to perform the lipo/fat harvesting before the actual surgeon comes in to administer the graft. This is very common in fat grafting because lipo is not considered a speciality.

Whats ur id? Do you use LINE also?

Hi Smeshno, would you like to buddy up for consultations? I can't seem to send you a private message (I think you may have not have enough posts), but you can reply via the forum, or send me a private message. I downloaded kakaotalk since all the TPF-ers are using it too (lemming hehe!!!) -if you download it too, we can discuss!

• 3 weeks later...
no i don't think so. It seems graft survival is very much dependent on the individual's body, lifestyle, age and general conditions. However, even distribution relies on the surgeon's skill.

Actually speaking of fat grafts can anyone who has had their 2nd top up vouch for permanency of the fat? I'm in the midst of deciding when i should go for my next top up after finding out its free of charge but am trying to organize it with my work schedule is frustrating. Ideally in Dec or Jan would be better for me but that would take me beyond the 6 month mark since i had my surgery in May. My concern is not knowing whether results are better should you do it during the 6 month mark as so many people have recommended.

I remember my Doc said harvested fat can only survive and be stored for 6months. It's useless if not injected after 6 months. But I guess better to check with the clinic that does it for you. Not sure where the newest technology is like.

Also interesting read about fat graft if you guys have time. Esp topics: "The Art and Science of Fat Grafting " Part 1-4 http://www.exploreplasticsurgery.com/tag/fat-grafting/

wow that is an interesting read. Thanks for sharing :smile:

Actually with Dream they do not advise storing fat because it decreases the survivability. They prefer fresh harvest. Problem with finding out info for fat graft is that experiences differs significantly from person to person because everyone's body, lifestyle and condition is different!!