BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

From what I've seen he does more dramatic noses tho. Like those kpop style noses. If you want natural don't go to him.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @K Couture I am planing to revision my previous incision des with dr park. If dr park don’t revision for incision des which dr at Dream is good with incision eyelid surgery

Hello there!

I'm Thuong Le. I'm planning to go to Korea this July for my eyes and nose's plastic surgery. I've been done a lot of research and had online consultant with some clinics. Up till now, Dream is my first choice. As for my eyes, I got a recommendation from Dr. Yoo Anna to do non-incisional double eyelid as wellas ptosis correction, and fat removal on my eyelids. For my nose, I got a recommendation from Dr. Hong to make my nose a little longer and raise the tip with ear and rib cartilage.

For the eyes, the price is 4,800,000 KRW. For the nose, it is 7,700,000 KRW, and the tutor is 2,300,000 KRW so a total of 10,000,000 KRW. I know this clinic has a good reputation and well known by the locals. However, this is the highest price I've got compared to other clinics.

The online consultant told me right now they are offering a lot of discounts and they can give up to 30%. However, I told them my trip is in July and asked her will the discount last till then. She said if I put a deposit of 50% of the surgery fee, they can give me the same discount of 30%. I don't want to make deposit before I meet their doctors but do you guys think it's worth it? I asked her how long it takes to the surgery day if things go well after I meet the doctors, and she said they can't guarantee the surgery day because once the Corona situation gets better, there will be a lot more patients. I will come to Korea by myself and probably will stay there in 14 days. I'm afraid if I don't book the surgery day before I came there, I won't have enough time.

Could you guys please give me some advice? Thank you so much for your time!!!