BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

Mine deviated to the right lol. Where did u do it at? I had mine at the Yanhee with Prechart or Greechart....something chart.

My nose no longer moves because of the placement technique used. Upper and mid seal.

You should be mindful tho, that if you are in the same situation as I am, your periostiem might be damaged. Should that be the case, if applicable, your scar tissue can be used as the seal.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! We went to the same place~ I had mine at Yanhee too. With Suthat.
I did went back for revision to correct the height and the two other issues I had mentioned. Still, it didn't solve the deviation.

I hope my periosteum isn't damage.. :sad: I will note down the technique. See how Dr.Park will address the revision.

Well I didnt even consider that my periostieum would be damaged until Mendelson told me that having already had 2 nose jobs it was likely. Your case should be easier than mine tho. Mine is considered reconstructive due to the extrusion.

So we both got butchered at Yanhee. Isn't it like a total meat market in there? I wish I followed my instincts when I saw that supermarket line up there. Greechart only saw me for like less than 5 mins then hurried me out. I really question myself.....what on earth was I thinking. There were so many signs telling me it wasn't a good decision

Didn't expect that there will have a damage. If only I didn't went back to the same place for revision. Haa~ Back then, A second revision Didn't cross my mind. Wrong decision.

Ya, mine will be easier. Just that I will have to go through the whole process again for the third time.

Suthat was different. He took time with me ( for the questions I have for him) and Even showed me the implant that will be use. The down side is he didn't explain much on his side. Which didn't alert me to not go ahead.

Looking at the crowd that were there, I thought it they will be good. Well..can't say they are bad. Maybe we are the unsuccessful cases?

lol? Is this the same Yanhee we went to. Not to sound derogatory but the crowd was predominantly low income earners when I was there. My surgery there was nearly 10 years ago tho so if yours was somewhat recent I'm sure alot has changed. I still wouldn't go back there but.....haha

I've seen another girl who was botched at Yanhee. This dermatologist who works at Ekamai, she did it at Yanhee and her nose is like a piggie nose. The implant had over stretched her tissues to the point where it was upturned.

Yes, I believe it is the same that we both went to~ there is only one Yanhee in BKK :smile: mine was 4years ago. I see different countries people's that were there. (Based on the outlook I assume there are many people's from other countries..haa!) so was thinking this place will be good. The building is pretty organized and nicely done too.

I do believe even for now, most of the crowd was predominantly low income earner as the cost of the surgery for rhinoplasty itself is 4 to 5 times lower as compare to Korea.

I wouldn't go back there also.. After revision still need another revision.. =_=

I didn't get to see any botched job while I was there. Have I saw it, I could maybe escape from what I have to go through now.

just wondering does anybody have any trouble making an appointment with dream? I sent in an appointment request 2 days ago and still there is no reply. I did it through email as well as through the website...

Just call up. When I first went there and during my next trip down to do the actual surgery I just rang them directly. When they hear u speak english they will put u on hold and transfer u to the in house translators

my motto is botch me once and u never get to touch me again lol.

I only met the dermatologist who got botched at Yanhee a few months ago actually. I just see my many many many bad decisions in the past as a journey, a learning experience of trial and error (which no one should even attempt on their face lol). That said my mistakes taught me alot.

Hi K Couture! I've got a question about what material I should use for my nose. I was going to go with ultra soft silicone but I'm worried because the skin on my bridge is really really thin. To the point where you can see my veins on it very clearly! There seems to be zero fat on it and I can feel the bone quite prominently (even though it's a low bridge).

I'm worried that:
- the implant will make my skin red.
- it will extrude.
- the outline will be very obvious as there is not much fat and the muscle seems very thin on my bridge.

What do you think? My nose tip and nostrils are pretty meaty/very typical asian so I'm not worried about them.

Is your nose naturally like that? Or do you currently have an implant in it?

I don't thin ure nose would be as thin as mine though. Mine was literally extruded. I am currently using ultra soft silicone in my nose but my damaged tissues had to be reinforced by tutofascia first before the ultra soft silicone would be implanted.

If yours is a primary rhinoplasty I wouldn't worry too much. Because you would use the periostiem (which i couldn't because mine was damaged from previous rhino) AND a graft like tutofascia to reinforce your tissues.

You wouldn't be using silicone anyway for your nose tip so not much to worry there. Septal or ear cartilage is what's typically used.

Back then I thought my botch was due to my septum issue.. how naive I was. :roflmfao:

You met the dermatologist only after she/he went to Yanhee?
Hopefully thru here, peoples can avoid or stop going to Yanhee.

Yes, can see that you are very knowledgeable in regards to PS, probably it is also because of what you have been thru. Also, glad that you are sharing with others.

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys,

day 3 post op at dream with dr park. close primary rhinoplasty, tip extension, alar reduction and bridge augmentation. Attached is the picture of my current nose. I am extremely worried about the asymmetry of my alar/nostrils. I know it is still swollen at the moment but my nostrils and alar are at a totally different height!!! It was perfectly symmetrical before the operation. Did anyone have similar experiences?

I wouldn't worry about it; swelling occurs at different rates on the cellular level. On post op day 3 or 4 for me, my lips were sausages, and the pointy top part were so crooked, with one point about a centimeter higher than the other one. My eyelid folds were also uneven- one was higher and more creased than the other. These asymmetries resolved though as the healing progressed and swelling went down. Walk around as much as possible to promote faster de swelling :smile:

LOTS of ppl have similar experiences concerning uneven swelling during rhinoplasty. This is very common. Not to mention one side of your nose will always be much more swollen than the other because of the incision site is through one nostril only. Even rare instances when ppl have dual incision from both nostrils the swelling is uneven too. I've even seen someone with a completely pigged up nose post op which, after 3 weeks, the tipped dropped and it looked normal.

Day 3 your swelling has peaked, so the unevenness will be most evident. Once swelling dissipates it will go back down to normal. I imagine you will also be given the nose retainer to help with symmetry. I was meant to wear mine for 2 months post op but i only needed to use it for 1 month cos i healed fast.

To deswell faster, like what ulzang said walk around helps with blood circulation, use vitamin C and drink pumpkin juice. Also use tranxaemic acid for its off label use if u can get your hands on it.